ATF: Bighorn - Broken Door Cover 50 AMP shoreline

dannyjo83

Recently noticed that the bracket that hold the door cover to my 50 AMP power cord has broken and observed that bracket has Phillips head screws so possible to take off and replace. Does Heartland stock this item or perhaps I can check with a local RV sales/supply.IMG_0210.JPGIMG_0209.JPG

jbeletti

It's likely that you can order this from Heartland Customer Service. Give them a call in the morning at 877-262-8032.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just ordered one from Heartland a couple of weeks ago. About 40 dollars with shipping.

Nuclearcowboy

The door to my power reel is so cheaply installed with sheet metal screws that I am going to have to completely put all new screws of a different type in it just to ensure it stays in place. Not to mention I have a rubbing noise that occurs every time I operate it. Very poor design for such an expensive unit.

NHCelt

I just got one from HL to replace mine that broke while still under warranty. Not yet installed, so I checked it and there are absolutely no part numbers or brand name on it. Strange.

JR products offers this in paintable white....available online at about $50.00. Measurements appear the same.

d5d1c286374b55964f8eaee063d02d3770.jpg

ELECTRIC CENTER

• Dual vermin doors accept both 30 and 50 Amp cord
  • Open back for a variety of uses
  • Direct OEM replacement
  • UV and impact resistant
  • Resistant to road salts and acids
  • Paintable
  • Cutout Dim: 6” h x 11-1/16” w
  • Outside Dim: 7-3/4” h x 12-5/8” w
  • Collar Depth: 1-1/8”

Part Number:
ZH152-A - Key Lock, Polar White, pkg.

CDN

B and B
The door to my power reel is so cheaply installed with sheet metal screws that I am going to have to completely put all new screws of a different type in it just to ensure it stays in place. Not to mention I have a rubbing noise that occurs every time I operate it. Very poor design for such an expensive unit.

I have the same. It is the skirting rubbing on the reel. I am going to fix it when it is not wet and warmer. I am going to tie the skirt done with a spacer or piece of aluminum to the frame.

Brian