Bighorn 3715BH Shakedown Trip

CDN

B and B
Bighorn BH 3575 Elite Shakedown Trip

We did our shakedown trip this past weekend. De-winterized the coach and tested all systems.

Big plus on the Coax/ Entertainment wiring. Everything worked! All Coax, HDMI, Off Air, Jensen Stereo and app on my iPhone. Very happy!

Added to infrared extenders $9 CAD each for both Shawdirect Sat boxes to areas outside the receiver locations. Future project is HMDI splitter in closest, run extra HDMI cable to basement for External TV. Also adding HDMI infrared extension to this as well.

We really like all the windows in the living area ability to see all sides. Bed surprisingly is quite comfortable. DW is happy with this!

Now the less than ideal. The Shower leaked, the bottom of the door was installed backwards. The little slots drain into the bathroom floor not the shower. I am 3 hrs from the dealer so I will tackle this myself. Just held in with silicone, question is which type? I have a couple spots that need some touch up, surprised the one piece of ceiling trim was not finished off correctly, chip broke away when sawed.

All minor compared to other trailers we have owned.

- - - Updated - - -

Typo on Thread title

Restofrank

Congratulations on your new Bighorn! We wish you years of good service with it. Heartland builds a nice trailer.👍🏻

WBG

WBGavin
Re: Bighorn BH 3575 Elite Shakedown Trip

We did our shakedown trip this past weekend. De-winterized the coach and tested all systems.

Big plus on the Coax/ Entertainment wiring. Everything worked! All Coax, HDMI, Off Air, Jensen Stereo and app on my iPhone. Very happy!

Added to infrared extenders $9 CAD each for both Shawdirect Sat boxes to areas outside the receiver locations. Future project is HMDI splitter in closest, run extra HDMI cable to basement for External TV. Also adding HDMI infrared extension to this as well.

We really like all the windows in the living area ability to see all sides. Bed surprisingly is quite comfortable. DW is happy with this!

Now the less than ideal. The Shower leaked, the bottom of the door was installed backwards. The little slots drain into the bathroom floor not the shower. I am 3 hrs from the dealer so I will tackle this myself. Just held in with silicone, question is which type? I have a couple spots that need some touch up, surprised the one piece of ceiling trim was not finished off correctly, chip broke away when sawed.

All minor compared to other trailers we have owned.

- - - Updated - - -

Typo on Thread title

Congratulations on your new Rig. Sounds like you are off to a very good start. Safe travels!