Cracking at slide corners

Hipower

I have a 2012 Cyclone 3800 HD. I recently took a trip from Canada to Arizona and back. All of this trip was strictly on highway. I now have two cracks on the side wall of the trailer. One runs from the top of the bedroom slide to the roof (on the left side) the other runs from the top of the right slide to the roof. Any one else having this problem. Any way to fix the problem?

THANKS, HIPOWER

Cabindoc

Have a friend who has a Montana with a similar problem. Something about broken welds. Go to website FTE, 6.7 diesel, search for Montana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garypowell

Only 1 crack on my 2013 Bighorn 3010RE. Turned out to be broken welds and possible even a "stud" broken. Had it at Heartland for Frame Flex and they did a cosmetic fix (on the wall crack) initially not knowing what was behind the skin.

When I brought it back since it cracked again they removed some of the skin and found the broken parts, rewelded and then put a big plate over the whole area., then put a new skin in the area and you'd never know anything was wrong. Several trips later......still intact.

You might want to look for frame flex too....this could be the cause that helped break the side welds in the first place.