License Plate broke off

dtgerjet

Hey Folks,

We bought our Torque 365 in December of 2016 and have taken her out a few times. Needless to say, we are in love. Just came home from beach camping and realized we do not have our license plate to the trailer. It had ripped off the plastic mount all together. I believe we lost it in the desert a few weeks back. It was a very bounce ride. Anywho... without compromising the ramp door with screws, how do y'all mount your license plate? Since I am a new user to this forum, I can't post a picture. Thanks for your help!

Audrey Lee

I also have a 365. First time I noticed it breaking a drilled new holes above the originals and used zip ties to affix. Second time the tabs broke I bought 1" stainless sell drilling screws and affixed it to the rear bumper below the hinges. Plate hangs a few inches below the bumper area but is still higher than the rear stabilizers so I should be good to go now.

jwglaze

I've joined this club lol. Second trip with our new 2017 Torque 365 and I lost my plate somewhere between Western Mass, and Lake George NY. Easy drive going 55, I'm guessing the wind broke the tab's off even at my slow pace. Should have just screwed it to the bumper right from the start. Will be screwing my replacement plate on with self tapping screws as soon as it get's here.