EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MI, Ludington - 6/14/2018 to 6/17/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
For T shirt Don 2XL and Cindy a L if it is a man's shirt or XL if it is a woman's t shirt. Thanks for the info on finding our Chapter members. See you next year. Have a great winter.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
5 months from today is NORTH CENTRAL REGION RALLY.... I hope that everyone will be ready for some "CLOWNING AROUND".

As always plenty of laughs, good food and fun..

More info to follow..

jolar3329

JoAnn and Larry McCullen made their reservation on 4/3/17. June 11 to 17, 2018. Please add our name to the list.

dmclane

Fred: Fred & Diane McLane

We have made reservations for Poncho-Pond for Wed--Tuesday, however we did not get a site number.

See you in June.

TGLBWH

Just to let everyone know that Dan and Karen retired as Regional Directors, Thank You to them. Deb and I will be updating this from this point forward. Give us a little time and we will get it all caught up. We do have some entertainment and a catered meal in the works along with some other activities. Will be posting soon.

RDsStudio59

Just to let everyone know that Dan and Karen retired as Regional Directors, Thank You to them. Deb and I will be updating this from this point forward. Give us a little time and we will get it all caught up. We do have some entertainment and a catered meal in the works along with some other activities. Will be posting soon.
Thanks Gerry and Deb. Looking forward to the rally.

Safe Travels,

Roger

TGLBWH

It seems the RV parks are pretty slow on the responses this time of year here in Michigan.

Gunner

Waiting to hear back from Ericka on our reservations. Looking forward to the Rally.
Mike & Betty

Talked to Erika this morning. Took my request and will let me know when she receives my deposit.

Last edited by a moderator:

ffdon

retired Michigan Chapter Leaders
Jo & I will arrive on 6/11 & leave 6/17 if we can help with any thing let us know Don(Larry) & Jo

TGLBWH

So glad to hear you are coming since I know I can put you to work!!!

I pretty much have all the info I need to update all the attendance details and hope to have that posted along with more information about the rally within a week

Received our confirmation today.
This will be our first rally.
Looking forward to meeting other Heartland owners.
Will arrive on June 14 and depart on June 18

Mark & Peggy Turnbough - HOC #3654
Bonne Terre, Missouri
2017 Heartland BigHorn 3270RS
2016 Ford F250 Diesel

IMG_2896.jpg

jbeletti

Received our confirmation today.
This will be our first rally.
Looking forward to meeting other Heartland owners.
Will arrive on June 14 and depart on June 18

Mark & Peggy Turnbough - HOC #3654
Bonne Terre, Missouri
2017 Heartland BigHorn 3270RS
2016 Ford F250 Diesel

View attachment 56232
Congrats on being the 25th member to sign up for this Region rally. It has now hit the halfway mark :)

Status
Not open for further replies.