EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MI, Ludington - 6/14/2018 to 6/17/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We really look forward to meeting you two. Always happy to be the host for someone's first rally. See you Soon

TGLBWH

As of today we have 33 reservations. 50 sites are reserved with the possibility of them releasing more if we have reservations early enough. Let's fill them up

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Haven't made a reservation as yet, but we love Poncho's Pond. Probably coming in on Tuesday and leaving Sunday or Monday. Got the boss's approval tonight.

jbeletti

As of today we have 33 reservations. 50 sites are reserved with the possibility of them releasing more if we have reservations early enough. Let's fill them up

Two-thirds sold - awesome news! With Chuck and Saundra registering, that's a great kick-off towards to remaining third of sites remaining.

Just a few months away folks - time to sign up for what should be a fun event.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I might be headed back that way, so in a month or so if there are any open spots I may just sign up!

However, my 40th. HS class reunion is in Jackson, MI in October and was planning on going to Michigan then.

I’ll let you know! :cool:

jbeletti

I might be headed back that way, so in a month or so if there are any open spots I may just sign up!

However, my 40th. HS class reunion is in Jackson, MI in October and was planning on going to Michigan then.

John - hit this rally, then stick around the midwest and hit the WI and MI fall rallies before your reunion.

JohnD

John - hit this rally, then stick around the midwest and hit the WI and MI fall rallies before your reunion.

Not sure if I can spend that much time back there...but we’ll see!

Guess I’d better hit the Powerball! :eek:

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh

I am guessing Pueblo to Ludington is 12-1300 miles. You can make that in 4 days even as slow as you drive! :cool:

JohnD

From the driveway of my soon-to-be former house to the West Ave. exit in Jackson it is 1280 miles (made that drive probably 10 times over the years).

Ludington is on the west coast of Michigan, so maybe 150 miles less.

Depends on whether I settle down someplace between now and then.

- - - Updated - - -

You can make that in 4 days even as slow as you drive! :cool:

I know, right???

TGLBWH

You can hit almost all the Midwest rallies in that time frame Jim mentioned plus September/October rallies in Minnesota, Iowa, Indiana and Illinois. Hope to catch you at one.

MikeR

We have made our reservations for the Regional Rally. We will be arriving on June 13 and departing on June 18. T-shirt sizes are L and XL. We look forward to seeing all of our Heartland friends.

Mike & Diane Roberts

TGLBWH

It will be nice to see you two. No crazy mistakes this year though

MikeR

It will be nice to see you two. No crazy mistakes this year though

I have no idea what you're talking about! Just put me in the back 40. Oh and put our names on the list.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Mike & Diane

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Add another one to the attendee list, the check is in the mail.
Two size XL shirts.

Peace
Dave

TGLBWH

Don't forget your clubs Dave. Does that mean you will be here in Michigan twice this year?

explorer2316

Explorer2316
Jerry, I sent you a private message a couple of weeks ago with shirt sizes and other corrections. I see they have not be added to main list. Do I need to resend it?

jimpav

Jim and Claudia, Holland, Mi

just received confirmation call from Poncho

arriving June 12, Tuesday, leaving Sunday 6/17

Check is in the mail

Shirts:
Jim-Large
Claudia- Large

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Jerry, I sent you a private message a couple of weeks ago with shirt sizes and other corrections. I see they have not be added to main list. Do I need to resend it?
Blake and Sue,

Somehow we received your pm and we did forward it to Gerry and Debbie. I don't know why it came to us??? It's a mystery!

TGLBWH

Don't know what happened there Don and Blake, but I believe I have it all now. let me know if it gets messed up again.

It will be nice to see you both, Dave and Mary,. If I only knew your arrival date.

We are down to 13 sites left for those interested. Not sure if more will be available since there are a couple events in town that weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.