EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MI, Ludington - 6/14/2018 to 6/17/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I think I may be coming to this rally from the Mountain Regional Rally the weekend before in Pueblo, Colorado.

I'll let you know in the next few days . . . probably arriving on Wednesday or Thursday!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I think I may be coming to this rally from the Mountain Regional Rally the weekend before in Pueblo, Colorado.

I'll let you know in the next few days . . . probably arriving on Wednesday or Thursday!
Great John. It will be good to see you again. We'll be at our Virginia Rally the weekend before and will be heading to Ludington from Virginia's Eastern Shore. Really looking forward to seeing you at the North Central Region Rally.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Welcome Dale and Janet Kilgore who are going to join us for the rally. I think the cornhole tournament may have something to do with it.

We are now down to 12 sites

JohnD

OK . . . there goes the neighborhood!

I just registered for this rally for Thursday through Monday!

Will be leaving the Mountain Regional HOC Rally in Pueblo, Colorado on Sunday and will work my way to Michigan to arrive on Thursday, June 14th.!

Can't wait to visit my home state again . . . haven't been back there since 2007!

jbeletti

Will be leaving the Mountain Regional HOC Rally in Pueblo, Colorado on Sunday and will work my way to Michigan to arrive on Thursday, June 14th.!

Can't wait to visit my home state again . . . haven't been back there since 2007!
Oh boy!

Just kidding John - enjoy the rally and your visit back home.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh

We are now having second thoughts about attending this event! :cool:

TGLBWH

Glad to see you are going to to make it home John although I don't believe I have your last name. Looking forward to it.
Jerry Volden joining the golfers?? That is awesome

TGLBWH

That is awesome Mike. I believe I have a foursome as of now. Slowly getting closer

JohnD

If it was put-put golf I'd be in... :eek:

Put a real golf club in my hands and I'm a danger to anyone within 100 yards! :p

mytruc

We signed up back in Jun. Must have been missed on the list. Put me in for golf and I hope to defend my title in corn hole. Karen needs a size large and I need an xlarge. Not sure of arrival date. Got a call in to poncho pond to see when we were scheduled to arrive. Dave and Karen Campbell

Last edited by a moderator:

TGLBWH

Sorry you were overlooked in the shuffle Dave. Of course you will have to choose which cornhole champion you want to play with at the regional since you were champ in two states.

mytruc

We will arrive on the 12th. I guess I have a decision to make on my partner. It looks like both Wisconsin partner and Michigan partners will both be there.

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Interested in Golf also !!

T-shirts, Large (his) & medium (hers)

We're arriving a week EARLY on the 7th !!! WooHoo !!!

TGLBWH

Happy to see Bert and Sandy Wilkinson will be attending. Three months from now it will be over:(.

For those who have not given me t-shirt sizes (marked no on attendee list) please PM, email or post sizes please. We are not to far from ordering and we don't want to leave anyone out.

Dave, Do you think your partners want you back:p. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.