Height of LR26ss

Height of 26LRSS

I see that the specs show a height of 11'4", but is that to the roof or to the highest point on the trailer (AC, Antenna, etc)? I am planning to build a storage building w 12' roll up doors, will the trailer fit through that?

26 LRSS

danemayer

Re: Height of 26LRSS

I see that the specs show a height of 11'4", but is that to the roof or to the highest point on the trailer (AC, Antenna, etc)? I am planning to build a storage building w 12' roll up doors, will the trailer fit through that?

26 LRSS

You'll want to hitch up the trailer and get an actual measurement yourself rather than build based on specs or on what someone else measures.

Also, if the driveway and entry to the building are not perfectly level, you'll need to consider whether the trailer is entering at an angle.

pegmikef

Re: Height of 26LRSS

26 LRSS

I recall mine was just a couple of inches under 12' when hooked up, but it was a 2012 model. I would sure measure it.