2018 4005 is home

We picked her up Friday and have been tinkering with a few things getting her ready for the first trip to the races or a weekend trip. Installed a new swivel mount in the main living area with a Bose sound bar. Will be posting pics and progress updates.

gpshemi

Any pics? Looking specifically for the wall clearance in the bedroom to the wall on the one side.

Sorry guys. Have been super busy with work. I will go take some pics. We are heading to Broken Bow,Oklahoma for the weekend. Any special requests for pics and measurements let me know.

Brandon

Gary_DR

We picked her up Friday and have been tinkering with a few things getting her ready for the first trip to the races or a weekend trip. Installed a new swivel mount in the main living area with a Bose sound bar. Will be posting pics and progress updates.

We just purchased the same and took it for our first outing last weekend. We love this floor plan.

We are looking to change out the main TV mount as you've done. Do you mind sharing what brand or model you choose? And, did you add any strapping for traveling?

BILLnSAL

We just purchased the same and took it for our first outing last weekend. We love this floor plan.

We are looking to change out the main TV mount as you've done. Do you mind sharing what brand or model you choose? And, did you add any strapping for traveling?

Our 2018 4005 came from the factory with a swivel mount, not sure why others would not. Are you sure you don't have one already? I cant attach a pic yet since I'm still a puppy to the forum! maybe someone can lobby the moderator for me, lol.

Update: I can add a pic now....

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 87

TX_Clay

I like the swivel mount and am thinking of doing the same thing for my 2015 CY3010. I assume that there is a strap to keep it in place while traveling?