EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Fayetteville - 11/2/2017 to 11/5/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Look out the Yankee's from the north will be invading you guys arriving on 11/2/17 and departing on 11/7/17 and will be settling down on site#42.

cableman

Contacted campground yesterday. We got signed up and was given site #33. See everybody at the rally.

davebennington

Chris,

We are registered for the rally. Try to make the weather as warm as possible, remember we are from Florida now,

dave & Julie

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Chris and Candi! We are registered in site 39 arriving 11/3 and leaving 11/5. We are looking forward to another great NC Rally!

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Looking forward to our first NC rally. We will arrive on the 1st and leave on the 5th. Reservations made on site #40.

Ricky & Rachel Lester

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hi

The Alfano's are officially registered for the rally! We are scheduled for the 2nd - 6th on site 32. :D

Paul and Sue

pegmikef

Working on fall schedule now and your rally sure looks inviting. Is the rally rate good for any pre or post rally days?

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Mike, yes it is. We have reservations for 5 nights. $40.50/night after rally discount
Be great to see y'all again
Lyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

You can put us down for 01 thru 05 November. I tried to make reservations, but the phone message said to use their web site. I did not as I did not want to commit myself to the higher rate (rally rate wasn't shown). I will try again tomorrow.

On edit, I was able to make the reservation today for the above dates, so all is good.

Last edited:

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
It is with regret that we have to cancel our trip to your rally. Due to recent events, we will be unable to make it. We are so sorry we have to miss it.

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
John and Melinda are in. Arrive 11/1, depart 11/5. Site 29. We're looking forward to another fun rally!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Unfortunately we are having to cancel attending the rally. Campground has been notified. We wish you all the best. Jim and Colleen Marigliano

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Working on fall schedule now and your rally sure looks inviting. Is the rally rate good for any pre or post rally days?

Yes the rates are $35 a day I think. Weather should be perfect too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.