EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Fayetteville - 11/2/2017 to 11/5/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
It is with regret that we have to cancel our trip to your rally. Due to recent events, we will be unable to make it. We are so sorry we have to miss it.

Sorry to hear, but undersand.

Thanks
Chris

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately we are having to cancel attending the rally. Campground has been notified. We wish you all the best. Jim and Colleen Marigliano

Jim and Colleen,
Sorry you won't be joining us. Look forward to seeing you both in the future.

Thanks
Chris

pegmikef

Made reservations, arriving 01 Nov, depart 05 Nov.

Regretfully, Peggy and I also have to cancel. I encountered an unexpected relapse of a weird illness that has been plaguing me for a year in Tyler, TX and the medical folks basically sent me home to San Angelo. Hopefully, we will be able to reschedule our journey to North Carolina for about this same period next year.

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Attendee list, if I missed anyone, please let me know and I appologize now :)

Attending:
1. Chris & Candi Carrington
2. Ira & Dawn Lustgarten #36
3. Dan & Lexie Graham #33
4. Bill & Janet Roche #39
5. Lyle & Nancy Mercer #38
6. Richard & Cathy Hewett #35
7. John & Melinda Cull #29
8. Randy & Santha Allen
9. Neale & Leslie Behm
10. Dave & Julie
11. Henry & Matha Scott #26
12. Paul & Sue Alfano #32
13. Ricky & Rachel Lester #40

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looking forward to our first November camping days

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Fayetteville RV Resort
  • Fayetteville, NC
  • Reservations: 800.562.5350
  • Pets ok?: Yes

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Register by end of day 10/1/2017
  • Site fee: $40 per night.
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: November 04
  • Potluck time: 6:00

Additional Info:
For reservations ask for Heartland Owners Group

Local Phone number: 910.484.5500
Toll free phone number: 800.562.5350

http://fayettevillervresort.com/

Address:
6250 Wade-Stedman Road
Wade, NC 28395

Attending:
1. Chris & Candi Carrington
2. Ira & Dawn Lustgarten #36
3. Dan & Lexie Graham #33
4. Bill & Janet Roche #39
5. Lyle & Nancy Mercer #38
6. Richard & Cathy Hewett #35
7. John & Melinda Cull #29
8. Randy & Santha Allen
9. Neale & Leslie Behm
10. Dave & Julie
11. Henry & Matha Scott #26
12. Paul & Sue Alfano #32
13. Ricky & Rachel Lester #40

Sorry for the late response. Gigi and I will be there also on site 33 with Dan and Lexie. I will be checking with the resort. So more to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Chris and Candi! I hate it but Janet and I will not be able to come to the rally. Janet just found out that they have changed the dates for the implementation of a new document management system at her company. Of course out of all of the dates that they could pick it would be the dates of your rally. We are so disappointed. We ran into Dan, Lexie, Hayden, and Gigi at the Carolina Balloon Fest last weekend and we were all talking about how much fun we were going to have in Fayetteville. It sure does suck when that four letter word gets in the way of fun!!!

cableman

Sorry for the bad news. We found out that my Wife's new job starts on 10/30 and she will be in training for three weeks. Sure will miss everybody and looking forward to next years North Carolina Rally.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hi

The Alfano's are officially registered for the rally! We are scheduled for the 2nd - 6th on site 32. :D

Paul and Sue

Had to change reservations due to that unmentionable 4 letter word. We will arrive on the 3rd and leave on the 6th.

atckid

Good afternoon.
We have made our reservations for our first ever rally in our first ever camper (Mallard M27). Coming in from Hickory NC Thursday and leaving Sunday. Is there a registration process we need to take care of? Do we need to register here or is that something we do when we get there? (Newbies here so be nice please...LOL)
Look forward to being there.

Sandy and Barbara Johnson
Hickory, NC

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Good afternoon.
We have made our reservations for our first ever rally in our first ever camper (Mallard M27). Coming in from Hickory NC Thursday and leaving Sunday. Is there a registration process we need to take care of? Do we need to register here or is that something we do when we get there? (Newbies here so be nice please...LOL)

Hickory, NC

Welcome aboard....great people, great club. We're coming on Thursday ourselves, I'm sure Chris and Candie will take care of you.

-Ira

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Good afternoon.

Hickory, NC
Welcome! We’re looking forward to meeting you. To answer your question, so long as you have made a reservation at the campground you’re good to go. Your initial post here let’s Chris and Candi know you’re coming so you are all set. The only other required is to relax and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.