EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Fayetteville - 11/2/2017 to 11/5/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Campfire at site 37. CC has dropped off more firewood for tonight.
John C, we’ll likely need to burn your supply tomorrow night!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Beautiful day
f9c8c2bfa82fed31ac15979169aa78fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
All that going on and Jaime finds the white dodge and Elk...by the way, there is a second Elk in the CG

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
All that going on and Jaime finds the white dodge and Elk...by the way, there is a second Elk in the CG

lol. I keep tellin you guys there are more than one out there.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
6533eba20bbbccc17b2575596cf4a9f5.jpg

Campfire time after a great pot luck event.
Thanks Chris & Candi!!

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
All,

Thanks for making the NC rally a success. We had a great time and some great food! Thanks to Lyle for helping me with breakfast!! Safe travels home or the next camping spot. Candi and I are happy that Gigi and Hayden are taking the reigns and we know they will do a great job.

Regards,
Chris and Candi

rahewett

Had a great time at the rally and now home safe and sound. Thanks again to Chris and Candi for the great get together as always and congratulations to Hayden and Gigi for becoming the new chapter leaders. We're sure you will do a great job. Looking forward to seeing everyone at another rally next season.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Leslie and I also enjoyed a great weekend with our friends, old and new! Thanks to Candi and Chris for hosting...nicely done.

Last edited:

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looks like you guys had a really nice time! Janet and I were really disappointed that we had to cancel. Chris and Candi thanks for your contributions to the club and the wonderful rallies that you hosted. Looking forward to seeing you down the road.

Thanks to Hayden and Gigi for taking over. We can't wait for your first rally!

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Gigi and I had a great time this weekend. Meeting old friends and making new ones. Thanks to all.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Looks like you guys had a really nice time! Janet and I were really disappointed that we had to cancel. Chris and Candi thanks for your contributions to the club and the wonderful rallies that you hosted. Looking forward to seeing you down the road.

Thanks to Hayden and Gigi for taking over. We can't wait for your first rally!

Thanks. Hope we can fill Chris & Candi shoes.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Thanks so much to Chris and Candi! We had a wonderful time catching up with old friends and meeting new ones! Too bad y’all had to miss the post rally potluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.