Anderson valve rebuild kit.

Hello from Maine! Well, the fresh tank filled again 😕 and I finally got a new water pump sent to us. We decided not to go back to Elkhart for a 4th time and arranged to have the pump sent to our campground and a local repair tech come to us to install it. I had to argue because they were insistent that it was the valve. The tech saw that the check valve in the old pump was totally failing. We've had the new pump in for a week now and we just moved to our latest site so we'll test the system one more time today but I think we're good. Many thanks for the advice and suggestions and especially for the fresh tank filling by itself guide. It was all very helpful in getting our leak fixed. Now if we could just figure out how to back up...😟

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Dan

You can purchase the complete 4 way valve or rebuild kit from fitzilla.com listed under Valves in upper menu, the Complete valve is only a little over $13.00 more than the rebuild kit.

imagepng
The kit is a lot easier to change from out side the RV for the advage Joe then it is to remove the basement wall and the get to and remove all of the plumbing on the back of it.
I have already used 2 of the 6 kits Ron sent me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just replaced the valve cartridge on my unit this weekend. City water was filling the fresh water tank. Hadn't used the fresh water or pump for over a year - always hooked to city water. One of the o-rings was missing on the cartridge that was replaced. Since our Washington rally had a great sponsor (Curtis Trailers) who sent a mobile tech out for two days, I learned how easy it is by watching him. Now I need to order two cartridges so I can replace the one Rod Ditrich gave me and so I can carry a spare.

Sorry Jerrod, couldn't wait until the regional rally this week.

budman229

Looks like it a bad Anderson valve. Called Heartland customer service. They were very helpful. They are sending a new valve as well as a replacement cartridge.