New owner of big country 3150

SPARKY65

Just purchased a 36 ft. long fifth wheel model 3150. Very excited about it. I am wondering what year did Heartland decide to manufacture a smaller length like this?? It fits the needs of my activities and others I know. According to the brochure it has gone through many floor plan changes , I believe we have the most currant 2017 model. Just curious about the year they started making the 36 footer (35.5 feet) model 3150?

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new BC and welcome to the HL forum and family. Best part of owning a Heartland product is you are now eligible to join the HOC and attend some rallies. You'll meet great, fun loving people who share your passion and begin to put faces to the names of the members here on the forum. Some of us are better looking than others but you have to take the good with the bad. Again, if you like good conversation, good food(and lots of it), meeting great people and making friends for life. So nice on a long trip to pull into a rally and break up the trip visiting friends you made here. We plan our long trips to coincide with rallies nation wide.

If there is a change in the newer models it is because HL listens to it's customers. Lots of people have requested the shorter rigs to accommodate different parks. Our BH is one of the shorter ones also.

Again, congrats on your new rig and don't be a stranger to the forum. Hope to meet you down the road.

jimtoo

Hi Sparky65,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

Jv75353

Congratulations on your new BC and welcome to the Heartland family. Enjoy and safe travels.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Just purchased a 36 ft. long fifth wheel model 3150. Very excited about it. I am wondering what year did Heartland decide to manufacture a smaller length like this?? It fits the needs of my activities and others I know. According to the brochure it has gone through many floor plan changes , I believe we have the most currant 2017 model. Just curious about the year they started making the 36 footer (35.5 feet) model 3150?

We have a 2015 BC 3150RL, so at least that long ago. Our previous unit was a 2010 BC 2950RK. It was 3 feet shorter.