2018 Charleston

speedcat

Took delivery this weekend. Pics next to a "big rig" on the way home & finally at home.

Attachments

• 20170416_171145.jpg
    20170416_171145.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 408
  • 20170416_124038.jpg
    20170416_124038.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 367

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Mark - It was good seeing you and Fawn at RVs For Less as you were picking up your new baby. It was so interesting to find out that you are very much involved with Scouting as we have been for so many years. Tell your young man to stay on track and get his Eagle :eek:. And hope your Charleston will bring ya'll many memories as our Heartland products have brought to us thru the years. Happy travels and see ya down the road.

DWChris

About time you left the "dark side" and came over to the good side! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2pots2pn

Looks like a very nice unit.

We received our 2018 Newport from the factory just about the same day as you. It was a tough choice between the Charleston and the Newport, and we were really wishing they made a "Charlesport", however, it would be about 50' long. Since we got it we did a week in Tahoe, and then 4-1/2 weeks in the Canadian Rockies. Beautiful scenery!!!

Hope you guys are as happy with yours as we are with ours. Maybe some day we'll meet up along the highways of America.

Enjoy,

Jim & Becky
2018 Newport 5th Wheel - Black & Red
2016 F-450 Truck - Ruby Red

Mark-Roberta 051995

Very nice unit. We are taking delivery of our 2017 Charleston this weekend with the same color. I noticed you have a washer dryer stack installed. I am assuming the factory did this as your vent cover is painted the same as the unit. We did the same thing (dealer installed) but I told them to put a standard black cover on it since the dealer will not paint it.
I wonder if the factory would paint one and then send it to me???? :rolleyes:

Enjoy the unit and keep everyone posted on initial quality and concerns.

IMG_3315.jpg

Mark