Prospective RW owner

WyoCyclone

Anyone know what ladder came in the back for the bunk bed? Ours did not come with the ladder and wondering about just getting an aftermarket one for the back?

LBR

Anyone know what ladder came in the back for the bunk bed? Ours did not come with the ladder and wondering about just getting an aftermarket one for the back?
Our dealer told us a ladder is never included because of liability issues climbing it up into the bunk. However, we did get a VERY heavy duty ladder for the loft.

WyoCyclone

Awesome looking RW...congrats!

Definately when extending the rear awning, attach those 2 arm struts down. It becomes VERY secure and will weather higher winds and gusts easily....without the struts, you could easily loose it with the first heavy gust.

Thank you!! I think I found a good ladder on Amazon, so we'll start there and see how it works.

avvidclif

Please let us know how it worked and a link to what you purchased for those of us thinking about getting a ladder for our bunks.

I have the Stromberg Carlson. WM has them for $40 currently. They will handle anybody that you would want on the top bunk, kids mainly.

I searched for bunk ladder and got a bunch.

Codive

WyoCyclone, what dealer are you going to? I didn’t see it anywhere, sorry if I missed it.

I’m in Northern Colorado and looking for a Road Warrior so I’m watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WyoCyclone

WyoCyclone, what dealer are you going to? I didn’t see it anywhere, sorry if I missed it.

I’m in Northern Colorado and looking for a Road Warrior so I’m watching.

We we ended up getting ours at Holman Motors in Batavia, OH. Good dealership to work with and the price was awesome. We had it shipped to SD using Uship.

Codive

We we ended up getting ours at Holman Motors in Batavia, OH. Good dealership to work with and the price was awesome. We had it shipped to SD using Uship.

Very cool. I didn’t even check the dates of the conversation. Sad to say I live mere miles from several dealerships and I’m not overly impressed, but obviously service is important too.

How’s the experience in the new unit?

david-steph2018

Very cool. I didn’t even check the dates of the conversation. Sad to say I live mere miles from several dealerships and I’m not overly impressed, but obviously service is important too.

We got our RW from Holmans in Ohio also. We bought it in October 2017. Before we took it Holman's had me (husband) spend a night in it on their lot. I used alot of the systems, made a repair list and gave it to them the next morning. They had it all completed by the pick up time 2 days later.
Now they have had it since 1st December for warranty work, but they have called and given us updates along the way with it.

If we have to buy another unit we would go back to Holmans

WyoCyclone

We absolutely love the trailer! It is a great layout for the wife and our two daughters, plenty of space, it tows great and lots of storage. We've had a few minor things but I have taken care of them as the closest Heartland dealer is over 150 miles away.

david-steph2018

We absolutely love the trailer! It is a great layout for the wife and our two daughters, plenty of space, it tows great and lots of storage. We've had a few minor things but I have taken care of them as the closest Heartland dealer is over 150 miles away.

We live about 175 miles from Holmans. We plan on going full time in it in October 2019, so the distance did not really bother us, it was finding the unit we wanted then a dealership which handle it. There are 3 in Ohio but we like Holamns better out of the 3. The other 2 are RV Wholesalers and Buckeye RV both are closer, but Holmans treated us better when talking to us and showing us around.