Perhaps one of those "Oopsie" afterthoughts.

NYSUPstater

Cleaning contents of current coach to sell to another, thought occurred to me that I couldn't remember if our new coach had many overhead cabinets for glassware, dishes etc. Current coach has them. Re-looked at the pics on HL website and see that there is just 1. However, plenty of pull out drawers and pantry shelves. The cabinet should house the glassware and dishes w/ no prob and will find a home for everything else. Funny thing is, that both the DW and I never even gave it a thought while looking as we got wrapped up w/ everything else we liked about 3560 SS. Should be just about a month from now until we pick it up---can't wait!!. :) :) :)

On a side note, OMG, could not believe how much stuff we have in the RV!!!!!! 4-50 gallon totes filled from inside alone! Like WTheck!!! Had to laugh. Ought to be fun putting it all (or hopefully less of it) back in.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Cleaning contents of current coach to sell to another, thought occurred to me that I couldn't remember if our new coach had many overhead cabinets for glassware, dishes etc. Current coach has them. Re-looked at the pics on HL website and see that there is just 1. However, plenty of pull out drawers and pantry shelves. The cabinet should house the glassware and dishes w/ no prob and will find a home for everything else. Funny thing is, that both the DW and I never even gave it a thought while looking as we got wrapped up w/ everything else we liked about 3560 SS. Should be just about a month from now until we pick it up---can't wait!!. :) :) :)

On a side note, OMG, could not believe how much stuff we have in the RV!!!!!! 4-50 gallon totes filled from inside alone! Like WTheck!!! Had to laugh. Ought to be fun putting it all (or hopefully less of it) back in.

Try fulltiming and only having a 1/2 a day to move everything from one rig to the other, and move off the dealer lot at the end of the day! :cool: It was crazy! I thought we prepared beforehand, but Noooo. Our former Elkridge had more overhead cabinets than our BC. So like you said, the storage is there, just configured differently.

But we eventually found a place for everything, or found we didn't need it.

Congrats on your purchase, I know you will love it.