2017 - Alberta chapter still alive?

Silverstone

Good day and sorry if I can't find new posts since 2016. Is the Alberta chapter still alive? No Newsletter etc. Please let me know. We signed up last night for the owners club and it would be nice to meet with other Heartland owners in Alberta and the rest of North America.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Good day and sorry if I can't find new posts since 2016. Is the Alberta chapter still alive? No Newsletter etc. Please let me know. We signed up last night for the owners club and it would be nice to meet with other Heartland owners in Alberta and the rest of North America.

Congratulations on becoming members of the Heartland Owners Club! Welcome to the Heartland family!

We currently have 74 members throughout the country with the Alberta Chapter (AB & BC) having 23 members. The Alberta chapter is still active and the chapter leaders are Richard & Arlene Cherry who reside in Strathmore. The chapter usually holds an annual rally in September.

The chapter has a club page on Facebook. If you are on Facebook, let me know and I'll get Richard or Arlene to add you as a member.

There is a Canadian region newsletter issued every three months and you can find the latest ones at this link: https://heartlandowners.org/forumdisplay.php/766-Canada-Region-Newsletters

The newsletters are sent directly to all Canadian members by email and then posted in this forum. The next one will be issued in early July.

We hope to see you at one of the upcoming Heartland rallies. Currently scheduled Rallies are listed at this link: https://heartlandowners.org/content.php/164-rally-portal

Silverstone

Congratulations on becoming members of the Heartland Owners Club! Welcome to the Heartland family!

We currently have 74 members throughout the country with the Alberta Chapter (AB & BC) having 23 members. The Alberta chapter is still active and the chapter leaders are Richard & Arlene Cherry who reside in Strathmore. The chapter usually holds an annual rally in September.

The chapter has a club page on Facebook. If you are on Facebook, let me know and I'll get Richard or Arlene to add you as a member.

There is a Canadian region newsletter issued every three months and you can find the latest ones at this link: https://heartlandowners.org/forumdisplay.php/766-Canada-Region-Newsletters

The newsletters are sent directly to all Canadian members by email and then posted in this forum. The next one will be issued in early July.

We hope to see you at one of the upcoming Heartland rallies. Currently scheduled Rallies are listed at this link: https://heartlandowners.org/content.php/164-rally-portal

Thank you a lot for the information. And I am a bit stunt. Our dealer, WesternRVcountry.ca , Airdrie, AB , did sell a couple Heartland trailers on the Easter weekend. I do understand that some people do not sign up to be a member of the club. But only 74 Canadian members? Hello Canadians! Where are they going? :rolleyes: 1st thing I did after we bought the trailer was searching for information about a community. I know that the Good Sams club isn't that big in Canada two. So I signed up with the Explorer-Rv club here in Canada and last night with the HOC.

Well. Let's see if we have some fun and if it is worth the couple bucks to join the clubs. ;)

BusManRG

Silverstone;540807 Well. Let's see if we have some fun and if it is worth the couple bucks to join the clubs. ;)[/QUOTE said:
Welcome from California! As a Heartland owner, joining this forum and the HOC was the best thing we did! You will find the members here to be patient and welcoming to all. And the wealth of knowledge is staggering!!! As a new owner of a 5th wheel (but not new to RVing), this group has guided us through many "learning experiences ". I guarantee you won't regret the couple of bucks to join!!!!

Sandy

Silverstone

Welcome from California! As a Heartland owner, joining this forum and the HOC was the best thing we did! You will find the members here to be patient and welcoming to all. And the wealth of knowledge is staggering!!! As a new owner of a 5th wheel (but not new to RVing), this group has guided us through many "learning experiences ". I guarantee you won't regret the couple of bucks to join!!!!

Sandy

Thank you Sandy! The knowledge and information is it that we / (actually) I joined. I am not new to travel trailers at all with traveling around Europe with my Knaus travel trailer in the past.
*€£¥*
Now we can easily travel around Canada without looking for a hotel. One thing I "must" do is visiting the Northwest Territories because as a former trucker, I did visit most of the lower 48 States and Provinces including the Yukon but never the NT. Parks Canada opens this year the parks for us for free with the 150 year celebrations. Nothing to lose I think. :angel:

Last edited:
Welcome to Heartland from Ontario! We bought our trailer in 2015 and went to our first Ontario rally last year in Sherkston. It was amazing the number of people that we met and look forward to meeting more people this year.

You will meet lots of people on this site and the information is amazing.

Heather

Silverstone

Welcome to Heartland from Ontario! We bought our trailer in 2015 and went to our first Ontario rally last year in Sherkston. It was amazing the number of people that we met and look forward to meeting more people this year.

You will meet lots of people on this site and the information is amazing.

Heather

Thanks Heather!

*oops - made my 1st mistake here. :( Sorry! Won't post any prices anymore. :rolleyes: *

windviewer

Thank you a lot for the information. And I am a bit stunt. Our dealer, WesternRVcountry.ca , Airdrie, AB , did sell a couple Heartland trailers on the Easter

Airdrie and trucking. you may know our friend daryll who has a trucking/crane operation near there. say hi if you know and see him from keith and heather.

Silverstone

Airdrie and trucking. you may know our friend daryll who has a trucking/crane operation near there. say hi if you know and see him from keith and heather.

Haha. There a lot of truckers out there I don't know. He is one of them. ;)

After I got blown of the highway by Dawson Creek, BC, I am not driving anymore professionally anymore. I ended up to be disabled and last week I actually got rid of my class 1 drivers license. (what a nightmare to only get rid of it - in my case) My accident happened 2014 and since then I am on WCB. That's a bit about me. Sorry. Now we got the Trail Runner to cruise around North America for fun. :D

Cessna TR? Nice!

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the Alberta Heartland owners. Rick and Arlene Cherry are our chapter leaders. We have Facebook group called Alberta-British Columbia Heartland Owners Club, please join. There is lots of information regarding the Chapter on it. There is a Rally being planned so keep checking in.

Silverstone

I'm in Calgary, today is pickup day for my 2017 NT 24BHS! Super excited to go and pick it up this afternoon.

If you are going to Westernrvcountry.com, say hello to Chris (finance) and Bobby (sales) from us.
Enjoy your new trailer and keep the tires always on the ground!

Best wishes,
Audrey and Holger

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland Club . . .

You will have a blast at the HOC Rallies!

We started our Heartland adventure with a 2013 Trail Runner 22RK and loved it, but got the urge for a 5th-wheel and chose our 2015 Prowler.

We will be heading out next Tuesday for another HOC Rally in New Mexico.

Can't wait!!!!! :cool: