25lx

granran

Just looking for feedback from anyone with first hand experience. We are considering a 2017 25lx but would love to get feedback from owners of that model regardless of year.

Thanks!

jimtoo

Hi granran

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of other members with a Prowler will jump in soon with some info for you.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Kinguni

We have a 2 year old 285 LX. Bigger with a super slide but otherwise similar. What kind of feedback are you looking for? Remember that it is an entry level trailer so don't expect finishes to be top notch. Our dealer had to do adjustments to entry doors and screen doors as well as rebuilding the back top of a dinette seat. Currently in for adjustments to the slide room but the 25 LX doesn't have one of course. Probably a good trailer to start with and has good value.

granran

We have a 2 year old 285 LX. Bigger with a super slide but otherwise similar. What kind of feedback are you looking for? Remember that it is an entry level trailer so don't expect finishes to be top notch. Our dealer had to do adjustments to entry doors and screen doors as well as rebuilding the back top of a dinette seat. Currently in for adjustments to the slide room but the 25 LX doesn't have one of course. Probably a good trailer to start with and has good value.

I suppose I was looking for exactly that kind of feedback. We are first timers and want to jump in at an "entry level" price. But my assumption is not all entry level units are equal. That is to say, I can't help but believe the overall quality of some brands exceeds others even within the entry level price range. Anyhow, thanks for the information.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Our 2015 Prowler P292 was purchased two years ago this Tuesday and we love it.

We've had a few problems with it and had the dealer fix them.

It was the dealership that gave us some grief when warranty repairs were concerned.

Be sure to do an extensive PDI with your dealer the day you are to pick it up and try to get as many of the issues fixed before you even pull it off of their lot.