New Heartland pioneer RG28 owner's

ek460

Hello, Just purchased a 2016 Heartland pioneer RG28 toy hauler 3 weeks ago. We have been in it for the last 3 weekends and are really enjoying it. Really looking forward to meeting other Heartland owners and sharing our experience's. -Ed

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to this great forum Ed. Great to hear that you are enjoying your new rig.
If you have time this summer think about attending the Michigan Chapter Rally in Traverse City in August. Here is a link the the info. [LINK]
Check out the 'Events' tab at the top of the page for other rallies around North America.
And do consider joining the Heartland Owners Club.

Peace
Dave

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new HL rig and welcome to the forum. Great people here with ton's of knowledge to share. Don't be a stranger to the site and hope to meet you down the road. Make sure to check out the HOC.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
As the Michigan chapter leader,congratulations on your new toy hauler. I will be sending you some information on the Heartland Owners Club within The next couple of days. You can also check it out under Owners club tab above. Also check the rallies under the Events tab

ek460

As the Michigan chapter leader,congratulations on your new toy hauler. I will be sending you some information on the Heartland Owners Club within The next couple of days. You can also check it out under Owners club tab above. Also check the rallies under the Events tab

Thanks for the warm welcome's, I will check out the rallies under events tab as well. -Ed