TV codes for Summit TV?

We are trying to use our Wally remote with our Summit TV in our CY4240.

i can't seem to find the correct tv code to program the remote on the Wally.

Any recommendations?

Ed

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
I found this today in the quick setup guide for our Summit TV after searching the web for a long time!
summit tv remote.jpg

Last edited:

Jim4

I own a 2019 Heartland TT and have a Summit TV in it. Can anyone tell me who manufactures Summit? Direct TV has no clue. Also what is the TV CODE for this TV? Thanks. Jim

Hi All,
Can anyone recommend the best universal remote to buy for a Summit TV - model LE5548 - plus what is the right TV code? I have a 2019 Summit TV in my Torque (just purchased) & just spent hours with a new GE universal remote trying to get it to work with no success :( Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you :)

NP_Chief

Welcome to the forum! There should be a code search function on the remote. I always use it rather than trying to enter the code manually.

LBR

Hi All,
Can anyone recommend the best universal remote to buy for a Summit TV - model LE5548 - plus what is the right TV code? I have a 2019 Summit TV in my Torque (just purchased) & just spent hours with a new GE universal remote trying to get it to work with no success :( Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you :)
Read all posts here and follow the link provided to the manual. I see someone earlier posted an updated code if it applies to your remote.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
There should be a code search function on the remote.

I always use it rather than trying to enter the code manually.

Yes...

This usually involves holding down the power button and one other button on the remote for a minute or two while aiming the remote at the TV for it to find the correct code.

You'll need the paperwork for the remote control to figure out the procedure.

NP_Chief

Yes...

This usually involves holding down the power button and one other button on the remote for a minute or two while aiming the remote at the TV for it to find the correct code.

You'll need the paperwork for the remote control to figure out the procedure.

Or Google