Pulling the trigger on a '12 San Antonio

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
Pretty excited to buy a 2013 San Antonio to replace my toy hauler. It's getting an inspection done and then will travel across the country from FL to CA.
Ill tell ya on one hand I hate depreciation selling my old coach but love it when buying this one.

Last edited:

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
I just got it over here to CA yesterday. That only took 4 months lol. After the inspection it was found that the front AC needed to be replaced so waited over three months for Camping world to get it together. I sold the truck I bought it with so had it shipped over here. To be honest I think it was cheaper than me going to get it. Dude got it here in just over three days. Now the task of getting it setup and moved into.

IMG_1997.jpg

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Does show it was mfg in late 2012 so it could be a '13. You could call Heartland on Tuesday with the vin# and they could tell you for sure.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Our previous rig was built 9/11/09 and was a 2010.

Our current rig was built 10/23/15 and is a 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBR

No, its the 10th. The 9th character is a security code used to authorize the vin number by the manufacturer.

Aha...the reason I inquired is the OP's 9th VIN digit is indeed a "3" suggesting 2013....the 10th digit is a "D" suggesting 2014 if it is decoded by A.1, B.2, C.3, D.4...etc?

I must have miscounted the digits in the VIN!...lol

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
Aha...the reason I inquired is the OP's 9th VIN digit is indeed a "3" suggesting 2013....the 10th digit is a "D" suggesting 2014 if it is decoded by A.1, B.2, C.3, D.4...etc?

I must have miscounted the digits in the VIN!...lol

If it is a D it would be a 2013 year trailer. It is a linear graph but it starts with 0 rather than 1.

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
First night in the coach and wow what a difference in room. Tomorrow will be putting things away but the auto leveling is awesome. I push one button and it's leveled right up. I moved her from storage to the park and right outside the park was a scale so I figured I would check it out. Yikes it's the RV version of my 600lb life. Glad I don't have to pull it all the time but it tows amazing.