EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: DE, Millsboro - 5/16/2018 to 5/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggysun

We're booked. Site #89. Right now our email confirmation is for 5/16 to 5/20, but I booked til 5/21 and their system is blocking it for some reason even though no one is booked on site #89 for 5/21. Waiting to hear back from CG when Manager gets in to override it and extend to 5/21. Thought I should mention it in case others may have same issue and didn't notice it on their confirmations.

Will send the Registration Form once I get confirmation from CG of our Departure Date being extended til 21st.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We're booked. Site #89. Right now our email confirmation is for 5/16 to 5/20, but I booked til 5/21 and their system is blocking it for some reason even though no one is booked on site #89 for 5/21. Waiting to hear back from CG when Manager gets in to override it and extend to 5/21. Thought I should mention it in case others may have same issue and didn't notice it on their confirmations.

Will send the Registration Form once I get confirmation from CG of our Departure Date being extended til 21st.

Welcome Mike and Judy. Apparently you weren't scared off with all the craziness of the New York rally. Glad Your comin back.

That's number 36….Who's next??

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome aboard great people great Club great time

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ziggysun

Finally spoke with CG. We now have a 2nd reservation for the 1 night (5/20 - 5/21), but not at the same rate.

Jamie, just an FYI that the woman I spoke with (Kathy) stated that it wouldn't let her add the extra night to the reservation since it was outside the group booking parameters so that's why she did a 2nd reservation. I thought I should let you know in case anyone else experiences the same situation.

Sending the registration form to you now.

JWalker

Finally spoke with CG. We now have a 2nd reservation for the 1 night (5/20 - 5/21), but not at the same rate.

Jamie, just an FYI that the woman I spoke with (Kathy) stated that it wouldn't let her add the extra night to the reservation since it was outside the group booking parameters so that's why she did a 2nd reservation. I thought I should let you know in case anyone else experiences the same situation.

Sending the registration form to you now.

Thanks for the update. I’m going to email the resort manager and find out what’s going on. There are several members that have reservations in that same line of sites. Not sure why they would have an issue with that one.
Either way, I’m glad you’re making it. That it’s going to be a nice look with all those Heartland rigs backed up against the water. A perfect photo op.

JWalker

Just an FYI. Should be updating the attendee list and the attendee map in the next day or so.

jerryjay11

We are new Heartland Pioneer owners and not familiar with these rallies. So my question, is there activities planned other than the potluck or do campers plan their own activities?

JWalker

We are new Heartland Pioneer owners and not familiar with these rallies. So my question, is there activities planned other than the potluck or do campers plan their own activities?

Congrats on the new Pioneer.

Our rallies are are a combination of both. We usually have a “Food” event scheduled each day. Wether it be a breakfast or a dinner. Sometimes it can be a potluck or sometimes catered. There are some activities scheduled through out the rally but there is also free time for everyone to do there own thing.

Keep the questions coming, everyone can jump in to answer them.

jerryjay11

Well maybe I should ask what will these other activities be and when will they be announced? My wife and I usually plan our own activities, hang out on the campsite, or walk with the dogs. Just wondering what kind of activities we can expect during these rallies..

rdufek

Congratulations on your new Pioneer and welcome to this great group of people. Agendas are normally announced closer to the rally. I know Jamie is working on a lot of fun activities. You may attend all of the activities or just pick the ones that interest you. I can tell you that you will never going hungry during the rally. You will also notice people arrive early or stay late outside of the rally dates. You'll find those times allow for more time to explore the area. Once the rally is in full swing people gather to visit with friends that they only tend to see during rallies and attend rally functions. There is no pressure to attend activities but you will find out quickly they are a lot of fun and not to be missed. Jump in with both feet and be ready to enjoy, you won't regret it.

JWalker

Generally, the rally agenda will be released a few weeks prior to the rally.
But right now we have a rough draft. Really rough...lol.

Day 1- Meet N Greet (w/Food)
Day 2- dinner at Soggy Dollar Tiki Bar
Day 3- small Breakfast, potluck Dinner
Day 4- Small Breakfast, Fish Fry Dinner
Day 5- coffee and Tea

Looking at a winery tour
Looking at a Brewery tour
A tour of the Bay boat ride
There might be a few seminars
Might be some entertainment
Definitely will be several gatherings around a campfire.
Not sure what else...

Status
Not open for further replies.