EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: DE, Millsboro - 5/16/2018 to 5/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
We will also be there this weekend. Look us up. We're staying in one of the cottages. Not sure which one. Look for a white Honda accord.

Just an FYI….Can't make reservations until May 22.

Hopefully we see you there.

We will be there also Site 155 right across from Jamie's cottage. Look us up.

OEFVET

We will also be there this weekend. Look us up. We're staying in one of the cottages. Not sure which one. Look for a white Honda accord.

Just an FYI….Can't make reservations until May 22.

Hopefully we see you there.

We are twenty minutes away if you need anything.

Miller0758

Just a bit too far while school is in session ... darn, it would have been nice to catch up with some of our NE region friends

Bones

I think you guys should make some of these event's family friendly times for school kiddos.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Just a bit too far while school is in session ... darn, it would have been nice to catch up with some of our NE region friends

I know. We tried to push it as late in the season as possible. That is Madison's second to last week of school. So her and Ginger will probably be coming down later in the week so she doesn't need to miss much. One week later and it put us into prime season and that was a no go for the resort.

Hope to see you sometime soon. We were just looking at pictures from the rally in Boston where Nichole, Ginger and Madison were wearing balloon animal hats. Made me laugh

Miller0758

We just got back from the SC rally ... that was only a 5 hour drive and they only missed 1/2 day.
JR is getting ready to get his first job so that will impact some future rally's ... they grow up too fast.
I think you guys should make some of these event's family friendly times for school kiddos.

Miller0758

That was a great rally. The kids still talk about Deb throwing the $$$ in the pool for them.

I know. We tried to push it as late in the season as possible. That is Madison's second to last week of school. So her and Ginger will probably be coming down later in the week so she doesn't need to miss much. One week later and it put us into prime season and that was a no go for the resort.

Hope to see you sometime soon. We were just looking at pictures from the rally in Boston where Nichole, Ginger and Madison were wearing balloon animal hats. Made me laugh

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey y'all
Dawn and Ira tried it when they first opened...I guess we have to come back. We will be booking in 12 days. Dog Fish is a must, brewery and the restaurant downtown-newly renovated. Maybe we can organize a group sightseeing/dinner cruise?

Ira

JWalker

Hey y'all
Dawn and Ira tried it when they first opened...I guess we have to come back. We will be booking in 12 days. Dog Fish is a must, brewery and the restaurant downtown-newly renovated. Maybe we can organize a group sightseeing/dinner cruise?

Ira

Dog Fish this Saturday. You buyin??

JWalker

I'd love to

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Might do a winery tour after. Only 15 minutes away from Dog Fish.

Planning on a brewery and winery tour for the Region Rally. So consider this Saturday a "fact finding" mission.

Join us

chaplady

Dang if I didn't have to work I would have joined you all. Someone got to work the Saturday's I guess.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired

Unfortunately the campgrounds do not allow any rallies during their Prime Time season we are at there mercy. It is hard when the Kiddies have school even when they are in College it still is hard to plan around their event schedules. Glad to see you guys when we can.

Bones

Unfortunately the campgrounds do not allow any rallies during their Prime Time season we are at there mercy. It is hard when the Kiddies have school even when they are in College it still is hard to plan around their event schedules. Glad to see you guys when we can.
I didn't know that. Good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.