EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: DE, Millsboro - 5/16/2018 to 5/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
If we register early, will they have the same price for early arrivals and later departures other than the days of our event?

What is they do extend a better discount later, will be applied to those that registered early or should we just assume that we are paying $55.00 a night and that is it?

How much of a deposit will the CG want to secure our spot?

-Site Fee and Deposit- $55 site fee. Includes pre and post days.
-One night deposited fee
-Week or more stay $150 deposit

Updates on post #2

JWalker

Just a FYI. For those wondering about site selection. This is a fairly new resort. Less than two years old. All the sites are almost identical. The majority of the sites are slight angle back in. Backing off the driver side which makes it easier. All sites have additional tow vehicle parking in the site. No one should be parked along the road, which adds to the stress of backing in.

2rysdnn.jpg

Pic was taken during the day which over an inch of rain fell. Not bad drainage.

DirtyMax88

We are booked Thurs-Sun. Site 25. Looking forward to our first rally (hopefully we can squeeze another one in before May 2018).....

DirtyMax88

Did you call the campground? I wouldn't think they are open yet.

When I originally called, probably back in April when we saw the info on the rally, they told me I could only book a year out. So, Saturday morning, I called and told them we were with the Heartland Owners Club & Rally, and we made our reservation. Saturday, was May 20th, one year exactly from our date of departure. Worked out perfect...

Bones

Just a FYI. For those wondering about site selection. This is a fairly new resort. Less than two years old. All the sites are almost identical. The majority of the sites are slight angle back in. Backing off the driver side which makes it easier. All sites have additional tow vehicle parking in the site. No one should be parked along the road, which adds to the stress of backing in.

2rysdnn.jpg

Pic was taken during the day which over an inch of rain fell. Not bad drainage.
If we get an inch of rain at seashore state park we get flooded.

JWalker

When I originally called, probably back in April when we saw the info on the rally, they told me I could only book a year out. So, Saturday morning, I called and told them we were with the Heartland Owners Club & Rally, and we made our reservation. Saturday, was May 20th, one year exactly from our date of departure. Worked out perfect...

Got your PMs. You'll definitely be in the running for the "Top 20" prize. Lol.

We will get the site confusion cleared up. Just remember to go to the first post and email or PM me the registration form. Need the info for food and activity decisions.

JWalker

Ok. First glitch. You know it couldn't go completely smooth. Lol

You can call and make reservations now. The problem is, our pricing isn't in yet for the group. So they can't take your deposit yet. They will call you back for deposit when the manager gets it entered into the system. When you get your site #, doublecheck and make sure it is in the group sites.

Thanks

rdufek

Dufek's are in, Site# 45 May 16-22. I can't believe making plans for 2018 while still on my 1st outing for 2017!!! LOL
Can't wait though, so much fun.

JWalker

I'm booked. Just don't know if the kids will make it. Site #39.

I know what you're talking about. They just released Madison's band trip to Disney next year. The weekend before the rally. She just got her tentative honors class schedule for next year and is taking additional culinary classes.
Not sure when, where, who, how and why she's going to be next year at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.