EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: DE, Millsboro - 5/16/2018 to 5/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks Jamie and Ginger for another great rally. It's always great to see everyone no matter what the weather.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Thank you Jamie and Ginger! I will be looking forward to more events in the future now that I know were to find on the forum,lol. I had tire blow out on trailer yesterday. 3 miles from home. Any suggestions on replacing towmax with different brand or stay with towmax.

Most of us are running Sailuns or Goodyears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOOKERUP

Con Grats Jamie and Ginger for a great rally. Will see you at Turning Stone. Again, a super great job you two.

jerryjay11

This was our first rally of any kind and it will be remembered for sure. Jamie and Ginger did a fine job with the work around rainy days. We left with full bellies and a better appreciation of sharing camping with others. We will be looking to attend another in the future.

Thanks Jamie and Ginger!

P.S. I see the wood dried out enough to have that campfire at last.

Of course can't say enough for the sponsors of this rally, particularly TST for the tire monitor system. Works great!

jnbhobe

Thanks for the great rally Jamie and Ginger So glad we were able to see everybody We hope everyone got home safe and sound about an hour ago took us 10 hours will see everyone in Verona

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ziggysun

Thank you Jamie and Ginger for all your hard work pulling off a great rally!

This was only our 2nd Rally, but it was really great seeing those we met in NY last October again, in addition to meeting some new people during the Rally.

We're looking forward to our next one. Safe travels everyone!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
What a crew.

xnccv5.jpg

Thanks eveyone for a GREAT time!!

JWalker

I heard back from the SPCA yesterday.

Even with all the changes due to the “monsoon” rain we had. The HOC raised $840 in that hour for the Brandywine SPCA.

They were so pleased and amazed at how charitable our group was.

Thanks everyone!!

jbeletti

I hear back from the SPCA yesterday.

Even with all the changes due to the “monsoon” rain we had. The HOC raised $840 in that hour for the Brandywine SPCA.

They were so pleased and amazed at how charitable our group was.

Thanks everyone!!

Awesome. We were pleased to be a part of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

szewczyk_john

we made the 6.5 hour ride home this afternoon. It is a shame that more of you could not extend your stay as the weather for the last 3 days were perfect. Low 80s, low humidity, with a nice breeze all day. We **** there had the entire campground to ourselves.

I would also like to do a shout out to Ginger and Jamie for a job well done.

JWalker

we made the 6.5 hour ride home this afternoon. It is a shame that more of you could not extend your stay as the weather for the last 3 days were perfect. Low 80s, low humidity, with a nice breeze all day. We **** there had the entire campground to ourselves.

So, does Massey's look different when it is warm and sunny??

rdufek

Hope you guys had a great time enjoying your Anniversary, Happy Anniversary to the both of you. Glad we got to stay until Tuesday, would of loved to stay longer.

Great job on the giveback!!!

szewczyk_john

looks a lot better under the sun's rays for sure but those pesky flies were the worst I've ever encountered and they were worse without the rain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.