EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: DE, Millsboro - 5/16/2018 to 5/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We're in! Arrive May 16, Dep May 20.

Site #68

Awesome. Don't forget to fill out the registration form on the first post and send it back to me.

Are you going to do the "Gruner Special" before you arrive? Run the Cyclone through the Blue Beacon and have the shiniest rig in the campground?? I know your tricks.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We have a new activity. How many balloons does it take to fly Lyle over the campground with his iPhone. Now that would be interesting….

Don't like heights...never happen!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bones

We have a new activity. How many balloons does it take to fly Lyle over the campground with his iPhone. Now that would be interesting….
Would we just tie him to the ground or would we have target practice on the balloons?

truknutt

Committed Member
Awesome. Don't forget to fill out the registration form on the first post and send it back to me.

Are you going to do the "Gruner Special" before you arrive? Run the Cyclone through the Blue Beacon and have the shiniest rig in the campground?? I know your tricks.

Registration Form e-mailed.

WRT Blue Beacon....You'll have to wait and decide if it's Blue Beacon or Memorex!!!!

Truknutt...OUT

szewczyk_john

We are in also. site 119 Arriving 5/15 until 5/20 but we will more than likely stay later or arrive earlier as we get closer to the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.