Have a VIN !!!

NYSUPstater

Dealer e-mailed that he has a VIN for our new rig, but no other info (definitive date)) as to when it will come offline other than what HL said a couple weeks ago that it should be done by end of next week. Dealer said he'd know next week for sure as to offline date. What have others who have ordered new experienced as to timing?

DirtyMax88

Dealer e-mailed that he has a VIN for our new rig, but no other info (definitive date)) as to when it will come offline other than what HL said a couple weeks ago that it should be done by end of next week. Dealer said he'd know next week for sure as to offline date. What have others who have ordered new experienced as to timing?

We placed the order for our LM at the last week of Jan 2015, took delivery first week of May 2015 (so a little over 3 months). I would assume getting it painted to a little bit more time. It was very interesting that ours came off the line as a 2016 model. We were calling our dealer once a week because we were so anxious/excited! Hang in there! :) And congrats on the new rig!

AFMagnum

Ordered our Big Country on February 18th, 2017 and it showed up at the dealer on March 21st. We were quoted up to 8 weeks at the time of order but it just happen to be a slow point in production at that time.

david5311

I think we ordered ours about the same time you ordered yours. I have emailed our dealer several times and all we get is trying to get ahold of the Heartland rep. Will let you Know tomorrow. Then we never here back. I am getting frustrated. So far our Sales experience has not gone as well as we would like. Maybe it will get better.

NYSUPstater

I think we ordered ours about the same time you ordered yours. I have emailed our dealer several times and all we get is trying to get ahold of the Heartland rep. Will let you Know tomorrow. Then we never here back. I am getting frustrated. So far our Sales experience has not gone as well as we would like. Maybe it will get better.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Our order was placed on March 21 w/ Couches RV Nation in OH. So far, have been pleased w/ how they are handling any and all my questions or concerns.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

If I were you I would skip trying to get information from the dealer and call Heartland directly. Explain the run around you are getting from your dealer.
877-262-8032

Peace
Dave

NYSUPstater

Dealer was told that our coach is built and they should have it by weeks end!! So if all goes well, should be picking it up on the 20th!!

NYSUPstater

Got another call from dealer and she's at their dealership!! Sent me some pics (slides not ext all the way due to space limitations where it's at currently), but looks sweeeeeeet. Based on the 1 pic he took of the LR, we requested carpet IPO linoleum and that really looks good. Factory didn't install the nightstands under the winders beside bed like they were supposed to, so dealer going to ask HL send them and they will install 'em.

On the subject of dealer install, was going to have them install Maxx Air covers, but for what they want $$, I'll do myself. Being Fantastic Fans/vents, which cover(s) do I need to get?

esscobra

if they are fantastic fans get the ones made for them- on sale cw for like 44 bucks- very easy to install and very easy to remove to clean etc- so far they have done a great job at lots of airflow and keep rain out with vent open and no fan running see pic

Attachments

• nasapr10.jpg
    nasapr10.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 19