New Heartland Terry Classic owner!

BobbyandGenee

Good day all!

I wanted to say HI and let everyone know my wife and I are now proud owners of one the first 266 Terry Classic V21 Travel Trailers!

I am working with Heartland as well as my dealership to work through bugs and fixes.

I invite anyone who is thinking of purchasing or has purchased to feel free to contact me with questions.

I have already sent an email to the administrators asking them to add the Terry into the BRAND SPECIFIC COMMUNITY so future owners can share info more easily.

Off to Pinnacles this weekend!

18119592_1364348596936166_1546013874416880512_n.jpg

Last edited:

MCTalley

Congrats. I love the new Terrys. If I had one I'd be tempted to redo the interior in a more retro style.

BobbyandGenee

Congrats. I love the new Terrys. If I had one I'd be tempted to redo the interior in a more retro style.

We chose to decorate in retro rather than remodel a brand new trailer. We are going to drive down route 66 and pick up "antiques" to decorate.

Islanders

My husband and I just bought a Heartland Terry Classic and we are looking for others who have also bought them. How are you decorating the inside? Are you doing any changes to the inside? Thank you. :)

danemayer

Hi Islanders,

Congratulations on the new Terry Classic and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a great group of Terry owners here exchanging all kinds of ideas.

Islanders

Okie dokie, I think I figured out how to post. :)

My husband and I just bought a 2018 Terry Classic and I have been looking around for others who also own one. There do not seem to be very many of us. We are getting ready to take our first trip next weekend to the Washington Coast, Long Beach and are both looking forward to getting her out on the road. So far I have been buying accessories... and doing a little decorating and having lot fun.

I have been looking around and it seems that some of the Terry's are different, is that based on when they were made? Ours does not have an oven, which was very disappointing but the dealer said we could add one if we wanted to. He has not gotten back to us yet about where to purchase one.

We are also considering adding a new window. Has anyone made any changes to their Terry, or plan to?

Furious10

My husband and I just bought a Heartland Terry Classic and we are looking for others who have also bought them. How are you decorating the inside? Are you doing any changes to the inside? Thank you. :)

Congratulations and welcome to the {Terry} club. If you check this brand community, you will see ideas and discussions about the trailer. Check out the "Interior re-do" thread. Have fun!

Greggshere

Okie dokie, I think I figured out how to post. :)

My husband and I just bought a 2018 Terry Classic and I have been looking around for others who also own one. There do not seem to be very many of us. We are getting ready to take our first trip next weekend to the Washington Coast, Long Beach and are both looking forward to getting her out on the road. So far I have been buying accessories... and doing a little decorating and having lot fun.

I have been looking around and it seems that some of the Terry's are different, is that based on when they were made? Ours does not have an oven, which was very disappointing but the dealer said we could add one if we wanted to. He has not gotten back to us yet about where to purchase one.

We are also considering adding a new window. Has anyone made any changes to their Terry, or plan to?

Welcome aboard Islanders, you will love your new Terry! Yes, depending when they were made there are small changes. I believe the earlier ones had the oven and a table that was anchored on the floor with two posts. Mine is like yours, without the oven and the folding table that I hated. My wife and I found the booth did not work at all and followed Furious10's lead and remodeled that end of the camper. See the interior re-do thread to see changes being made by several folks to their Terry.

Islanders

Congratulations and welcome to the {Terry} club. If you check this brand community, you will see ideas and discussions about the trailer. Check out the "Interior re-do" thread. Have fun!

Hello and thank you. :)

I am having a terrible time navigating this site. Were can I find the 'interior re-do' thread? I would love to see what others have done.

BobbyandGenee

Interior redo is under the design ideas tab.
Make sure you puruse all the topics under the general discussions tab also.

I just realized also that I posted a link for the Tapatalk app. I have found that navigating Tapatalk is faster and easier. Just my opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk