Interior re-do.

BobbyandGenee

That sounds like the sick mind of a perfectionist. I like to think I go the extra mile but I think you beat me. Great job!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just figured if I am going to look at it everyday, I want to be happy with what I did rather than second guess myself by saying “if I had just taken a little more time”. Since I do tile as the main staple for my business, there is also a little bit of pride in that also. Anyone can do it if they just relax and take their time. But thank you for the complement on the work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little more room at the end of the bed would be nice to allow better access to change sheets in the Terry Classic v21. We are brand new to RVing and can't wait to try it out.

edwind

We decided to gain access to the under bed storage by installing a linear actuator. Lift struts won't work because the head of the bed can raise and lower.

We also brightened the bathroom by installing an LED strip that can change colors, dim and "dance". I'll most likely just keep it on white or a soft blue...:rolleyes::D

the under bed storage look awesome, but it seems noisy :D

Furious10

the under bed storage look awesome, but it seems noisy :D

Doesn't last long. But there are quieter actuators. :)

- - - Updated - - -

A little more room at the end of the bed would be nice to allow better access to change sheets in the Terry Classic v21. We are brand new to RVing and can't wait to try it out.

I'm trying the Beddy's. Please join our Facebook page for a lot more info.

WillyBill

So between last weekend and this weekend I got it all done. The two LazyBoy recliners I bought fit perfect. The wife wanted his and hers in different colors and I was scepticle, but now that they are in I really like the two different colors side by side. They are the same model of recliner rockers and there is plenty of room for them to fully recline. SO comfortable, and so much nicer than the booth. Now we can actually sit and relax. I think next I might up-size the TV just a bit so my wife can read the closed caption easier. Anyway, here are some photos I took along the way, assuming I get them posted correctly now that my PB is closed. I think they are sideways and don't know how to correct that.

IMHO - You might want to use a storage container for that sewer hose or it will be dripping stinky water on the floor that can run anywhere it wants based on the tilt of the trailer at the time. NICE job on the custom work!!!

WB

Furious10

IMHO - You might want to use a storage container for that sewer hose or it will be dripping stinky water on the floor that can run anywhere it wants based on the tilt of the trailer at the time. NICE job on the custom work!!!

WB

He may not have used it when this was done. Most store the sewer hose in the rear bumper. Thanks for the suggestion. :D