EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: AZ, Goodyear - 7/6/2017 to 7/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Paul:
Thank you for setting this up, finding the restaurant, reviewing it and making the reservations!
Everyone really appreciates your help and all you do for the Arizona Chapter.

jargan

Jargan
The Hudson canceled!
What up with that I thought the whole point of this Meet and Greet was to meet the Hudson.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
A big "Thank You" to all who showed up for the Meet n Greet luncheon today!It was great seeing everyone and meeting our new AZ Chapter members Don & Lynette!!!!The temperature swing went from 114* in Phoenix to a cool 96* when I arrived back in Elgin...."when was 96* ever considered cool"???????Safe travels everyone and we will hook up in the fall.Thanks again to Ducky for setting this up! Sorry we missed Rory & Amy!

Ducky

Great seeing all and meeting new members. Happy Birthday to Gordon!! Let's do this again.....

Ann&Ted

Happy Birthday Gordon. Ann and I are sorry to have missed the Meet-n-Greet, but we spent the week at Roper Lake St Park in Safford AZ. The 4th of July fireworks display, put on by the city, were excellent. We just pulled our chairs over to our neighbors site and had a great view of them. We had a great time, except for the heat.

Anyway, I am glad you all had a great time. Hope to see you all soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.