3560SS Front slide issue

Dmm8535

Ricky7878;622667 [ATTACH=CONFIG said:
62148[/ATTACH] This is ours done

We also had to have both Shwinteck Slide motors and bracket replaced. The new ones are slower but and don't torque up quickly so as not to rip out the brackets. We don't have a washer dryer in that slide either just clothes and linen Good Luck

Just showed the boss and she said I can order them...👍

NYSUPstater

Just showed the boss and she said I can order them...👍

We ordered ours w/ the toppers and look exactly like ones in post 2 posts back. Nice not having to go up and sweep off roof each time before bringing everything in. Plus, from what I gather as well, the toppers aid in reducing inside temps.....something like 10*-15*. We also ordered coach with a 2nd awning added to dinette, theater seat slide. Then off of the awnings, we added the sun shades/screens where part of it stays on awning tube and hangs down a couple feet, then you attach via zipper the rest of the shade. Tho we don't always add the rest of the shade each time (they are in basement), easy to do and does add more privacy and lowers temp some. Sun still can get thru it, but harder to do so. Have also used a pedestal fan to stir the air, that works pretty good.

Dmm8535

We ordered ours w/ the toppers and look exactly like ones in post 2 posts back. Nice not having to go up and sweep off roof each time before bringing everything in. Plus, from what I gather as well, the toppers aid in reducing inside temps.....something like 10*-15*. We also ordered coach with a 2nd awning added to dinette, theater seat slide. Then off of the awnings, we added the sun shades/screens where part of it stays on awning tube and hangs down a couple feet, then you attach via zipper the rest of the shade. Tho we don't always add the rest of the shade each time (they are in basement), easy to do and does add more privacy and lowers temp some. Sun still can get thru it, but harder to do so. Have also used a pedestal fan to stir the air, that works pretty good.

We already have the awning shade attached to the awning. It does make a difference!

dadnjesse

I just purchased this model still haven't picked it up yet, but when I was looking at the Big Country's they had on the lot one of them had the screws popped out of both the bedroom slides. The service manager told me there is a bulletin from Heartland that the screws are too small.

CDN

B and B
Hello,

I have a Landmark Louisville slide in slide. I had some screws pop out upon delivery. They replaced them with no issues. What my dealer is going to do this fall is run carriage bolts all the way through the wall to hold the track in.

One thing to watch for with slide in side is the slide floor is when retracted it wears a slot in the floor. This is being replaced but I have a solution I installed till then, Some 16 gauge stainless under the rollers. Works well, schwintek does labour as much to move the slide.

IMG_5539.JPGIMG_5545.JPG

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
i am on my 4th year with a 3560ss and no problems in that area. We have had a washer and dryer in the slide for the last 2 1/2 yrs