EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Elmendorf - 10/6/2017 to 10/8/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

Great. We can do it in the rally hall or at a rig. We've done it both ways. Ted and I will cook the bacon and sausage. So if everyone who wants to attend can come up with a side dish, it will be a huge success. It has been awesome in the past.
Who's gonna have the coffee for the meat cooks.lol Looking forward to your rally. Thanks for the reply.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great. We can do it in the rally hall or at a rig. We've done it both ways. Ted and I will cook the bacon and sausage. So if everyone who wants to attend can come up with a side dish, it will be a huge success. It has been awesome in the past.
Who's gonna have the coffee for the meat cooks.lol Looking forward to your rally. Thanks for the reply.
Will have to double check but I think the rally hall would be good. We will have coffee there also! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

esscobra

reservation made arriving Friday - put me down for Friday dinner as well- I have never seen that row full- ive stayed there many times ,even holidays when other parks are full- on this past 4th july - I think there were like 3 rigs on that row including mine
-a,b,c,d is usually full with full time residents e ad g usually have some most spots open- I believe they keep those open for short term 1 week or less and th rows in the back area also- if spaces become issue i will stay in back area

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
reservation made arriving Friday - put me down for Friday dinner as well- I have never seen that row full- ive stayed there many times ,even holidays when other parks are full- on this past 4th july - I think there were like 3 rigs on that row including mine
-a,b,c,d is usually full with full time residents e ad g usually have some most spots open- I believe they keep those open for short term 1 week or less and th rows in the back area also- if spaces become issue i will stay in back area

Will you be joining us for dinner, Bill?

2psnapod1

yes I will be

Glad to hear it! See you soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Frank! I'll be working on the agenda soon. Breakfast...Friday morning...what time works for you?

I'll be working my brain to figure out a side dish in the meantime. :cool:

'Lil Guy'

Glad to hear it! See you soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Frank! I'll be working on the agenda soon. Breakfast...Friday morning...what time works for you?

I'll be working my brain to figure out a side dish in the meantime. :cool:

Anytime that's good for the group. Probably no earlier than 8:00 and 8:30 would be about right. We can have the bacon and sausage ready whenever you want to have it. Really looking forward to getting back out for these rallies. See you all soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Anytime that's good for the group. Probably no earlier than 8:00 and 8:30 would be about right. We can have the bacon and sausage ready whenever you want to have it. Really looking forward to getting back out for these rallies. See you all soon.

I'm just gonna put this out there....Michael and I are slow moving in the morning...we're up but our recliners tend to see more of us than anything/anyone for a while.

Does 9:00 am work for everyone to enjoy an out of this world Breakfast Extravaganza? Or does earlier work better (we can push ourselves...I promise!)

'Lil Guy'

9:00 sounds good. I know a few that are late risers. If you'd rather make it 9:30 I'm sure that would work. I promise this will be a heavy meal for everyone. Again, getting anxious.

'Lil Guy'

Time for people to be thinking about a side dish for the Breakfast Extravaganza. For God's sake, don't forget plenty of fried potatoes along with plenty of biscuits and gravy.lol

For all the early risers, we'll meet at 6:00 AM and mosey over the chapter leader's rig and sing camp songs till they get up. The only person I know that sleeps late at rallies is 'Tiger Lily', AKA Susan Potts.
Looking forward to seeing everyone. Later and have a great day.

Ted_Dee

Time for people to be thinking about a side dish for the Breakfast Extravaganza. For God's sake, don't forget plenty of fried potatoes along with plenty of biscuits and gravy.lol

For all the early risers, we'll meet at 6:00 AM and mosey over the chapter leader's rig and sing camp songs till they get up. The only person I know that sleeps late at rallies is 'Tiger Lily', AKA Susan Potts.

No offense "Lil Guy"but one more fried potato and we will have to rub the bacon grease on you to squeeze you back into your trailer.
icon6.png

'Lil Guy'

No offense "Lil Guy"but one more fried potato and we will have to rub the bacon grease on you to squeeze you back into your trailer.
icon6.png

Already at 5'6" and 376 lbs, what's A few more lbs gonna hurt. Anyhow, my tie dyed Speedo still has more room.

Chippendale

Time for people to be thinking about a side dish for the Breakfast Extravaganza. For God's sake, don't forget plenty of fried potatoes along with plenty of biscuits and gravy. lol

I doubt Dolly will be interested in scrambling up another mess of jalapeno and cheese eggs again so soon after doing it up in Tyler, so I guess I will be forced to get out of bed early and do it for her.

2psnapod1

:eek: Wait a minute! I thought this was funny until I realized I'm one of said chapter leaders! But...if you sing sweet, soothing songs like 'Kumbaya' that could be the perfect way to wake up each morning!

'Lil Guy'

:eek: Wait a minute! I thought this was funny until I realized I'm one of said chapter leaders! But...if you sing sweet, soothing songs like 'Kumbaya' that could be the perfect way to wake up each morning!

I was thinking more like 99 bottles beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.