WiFi at Elkhart County Fairgrounds

I don't remember & neither does the wife, is there WiFi at the Elkhart County Fairgrounds?
If so, how good is it?
Thanks.

Hockster

danemayer

Yes they have WiFi and I'm using it now. At the moment it's pretty good. But after 250 rigs get here, it could slow down a bit.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Yes they have WiFi and I'm using it now. At the moment it's pretty good. But after 250 rigs get here, it could slow down a bit.

Coverage across the entire campground? I have a 15-year-old with limited data. She needs answers.......lol

danemayer

Coverage across the entire campground? I have a 15-year-old with limited data. She needs answers.......lol
Jamie,

I think it covers the whole place, but I haven't done a survey.

It probably works for social media and email - I'd guess video capability is very limited or impossible when the place is full.

But we won't know until the place is full.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Jamie,

I think it covers the whole place, but I haven't done a survey.

It probably works for social media and email - I'd guess video capability is very limited or impossible when the place is full.

But we won't know until the place is full.

Thanks Dan. I guess if she's going to do any type of YouTube'n, she will have to do it at 3 AM when everybody's asleep.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks Dan. I guess if she's going to do any type of YouTube'n, she will have to do it at 3 AM when everybody's asleep.

She should still have our password. She'll be fine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk