Elkridge Xtreme Light E280 experience?

EdmAb

Hi all,
We're in the process of selling our Roadwarrior (good 6 years in it), and are downsizing to a lighter, shorter, and bunk-model trailer. The Elkridge Xtreme Light E280 caught my eye, but I can't find a thing on it.

I'm also reading things about people having issues with walls and stuff on here. Can anyone tell me about Heartland quality the last few years, and possibly if anyone has experience with the "Xtreme Light" elkridge stuff? Thanks!

jimtoo

Hi EdmAb,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon with some info for you.

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you in a Heartland unit.

Jim M

'Lil Guy'

We owned the E289 for a short while and loved it. Didn't think the sofas were big enough and comfortable enough. Wish now we had upgraded the seats to the theater seats and got a larger couch. Had we done that we would have kept it. Loved the size of the unit. The layout of ours was just like our BH 3279. Only had it for a short while but had zero issues with it.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We owned the E289 for a short while and loved it. Didn't think the sofas were big enough and comfortable enough. Wish now we had upgraded the seats to the theater seats and got a larger couch. Had we done that we would have kept it. Loved the size of the unit. The layout of ours was just like our BH 3279. Only had it for a short while but had zero issues with it.

Hey Frank . . . can't wait to meet up with you again!

We have the Prowler P292 (In Elkridge, that was the E292) and love it . . .

And we are thinking about replacing the two recliners with the theater seating.

ProwlerGlowStep7-P3160624.jpg

ProwlerLivingroomFromStairs-P5160705.jpg

ProwlerKitchen-P5160700.jpg

ProwlerInsideIsland-P5160694.jpg

ProwlerEntCenter-P1000301.jpg