HRV Rally next week!

AWesdorp

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to quickly post and say that I'm looking forward to seeing you next week and weekend at the rally. We are finishing up 5 Landmarks to show next week including the Louisville, which is in final finish as we speak. That was a long time coming but I'm excited for you to see it finally.

I've seen a ton of chatter on disc brakes here lately and can say that I think you'll like what the Landmark display has in store for you next week. I think the promotions being offered (that you don't yet know about) will be pretty appealing so stay tuned!

Travel safe everyone and don't get the campsites by the railroad tracks!

Andy

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Dave I guess you better give those of us out west the details. Unfortunately we can't make the trip this year.
Sounds like a lot of fun though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Yup!

We made it to the Vegas National last October and had a blast!

Goshen is not in the cards for us this year.

Our Prowler amongst the Landmarks & Big Horns at the 2016 HOC National in Las Vegas, NV . . .
ProwlerVegasHOC-P1020426.jpg

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Andy, I am sorry to be missing this rally for many reasons, one of which is because I intended to talk to you about some issues that I have seen and would like to see improved. Have fun at the rally.

Bones

Dave I guess you better give those of us out west the details. Unfortunately we can't make the trip this year.
Sounds like a lot of fun though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I will do my best But I may be distracted a lot though