2015. Cyclone 4200

Storm1972

We purchased a 2015 cyclone 4200 a year ago and I am curious about a switch below the instrument panel. All the other switches gauges are concealed behind the door to the left of the stairs going to the main bedroom however there is a single standalone switch below the door that hides all the other . It is a simple light switch like you see in houses and illuminates red when turned on, does anyone know what it controls? I have yet to figure it out. The yeti pkg switch is in with the others concealed behind the door front but this one I am baffled by. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

A simple light switch, like a residential wall switch, that illuminates red when ON is typically either the electric side of the water heater, or the switch for the holding tank heating pads. If you have a single switch labeled 'Yeti' inside the control panel, that is likely only for the heat tape on the fresh water feed line.

Storm1972

I will later this week when I'm out there, was hoping someone with a 4200 would chime in to confirm

Storm1972

I know it's definetly not for the electric side of the hot water heater as that one is in the panel with the rest

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
My Cyclone has two switches for the yeti package. One is like you described and is the 110 power switch. The other is in the switch cabinet and is the 12 volt power switch. I'm not sure but is sounds like you have the same thing.

Jim-Lynn

Storm1972, that is odd, I to have a 2015 4200 - my Yeti switch is stand alone below the cabinet & I have no other switch outside the cabinet.
I am sure some one will cherp in and solve you question.

Jim