Great Support from RVLock

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Recently I had a problem programming a version 2 RVLock key pad. Unknown to me that you can have as many key remotes programmed to one RVLock but only one key pad can be programmed. Several of us tried but with no success in programming the new key pad. I sent an email to Cade at RVLock and a representative from the RVLock company called me within the day and walked me through a step by step process of first deprograming the old key pad and the reprogramming of the new one. I wish I could remember the name of who the female representative was (she had a lot of patience with me) and I apologize for that, but a "big shout out and thank you" to Cade and his group. Thank you RVLock!!

RVLockSupport

Recently I had a problem programming a version 2 RVLock key pad. Unknown to me that you can have as many key remotes programmed to one RVLock but only one key pad can be programmed. Several of us tried but with no success in programming the new key pad. I sent an email to Cade at RVLock and a representative from the RVLock company called me within the day and walked me through a step by step process of first deprograming the old key pad and the reprogramming of the new one. I wish I could remember the name of who the female representative was (she had a lot of patience with me) and I apologize for that, but a "big shout out and thank you" to Cade and his group. Thank you RVLock!!

Thank you for your comment. You probably worked with Tasha- she is a great member of our team and does a great job helping customers! I will also submit consideration in adding a note about deprogramming an original keypad when adding a replacement. Sorry about the inconvenience you experienced while trying to get that done. Thanks again!