Frustration trying to buy a Cyclone

deonb

Very frustrated trying to order a Cyclone 4250. I know exactly what I want - basically all options except dining table & paint, but I can't find anything like that within 2000 miles from here.

I'm complete fine with placing a custom order, and I can write out the check for it today, but the dealer network around me is utterly useless.

My local dealer theoretically can place the order, but it takes him a week to answer a simple question. And dealers in surrounding states aren't even responding with a quote for the order.

Does anybody know of a dealer out there that will take an order online and just ship it to me?

jimtoo

Hi deonb,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

If you have run out of places in your area you might give Ben Notgrass, GM at ExploreUSA in Seguin, TX. Explain your wish to have it shipped to you. I don't know if they can or will, but it might be worth a call. He has always treated me good and had good prices.

Let me know what happens.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Oregon_Camper

Very frustrated trying to order a Cyclone 4250. I know exactly what I want - basically all options except dining table & paint, but I can't find anything like that within 2000 miles from here.

I'm complete fine with placing a custom order, and I can write out the check for it today, but the dealer network around me is utterly useless.

My local dealer theoretically can place the order, but it takes him a week to answer a simple question. And dealers in surrounding states aren't even responding with a quote for the order.

Does anybody know of a dealer out there that will take an order online and just ship it to me?

Lakeshore RV in Michigan will do that . That is exactly how my sister got her 5th wheel.

richheck

Seasoned Member
I know what you mean, I reside in central CA and finally ending up ordering my coach from RVWholesalers in Ohio. My sale rep was Paul Scales 877 877-4494 ext 218, mobile is 937 441-0531. He was simple to work with, we did the walk through using Utube and pictures by email. I had the coach delivered to my house from their lot for around $4,500 and they arranged it - much easier than driving back to pick it up and after figuring fuel both ways and overnight accommodations it wasn't that bad of a deal. All paperwork was done over the internet and I ended up saving about $20,000 over what the best deal I could get here on the West coast. Give him a call and tell him Rich from Modesto told you to call him.

Web page is Rvwholesalers.com

Hope it works out for you

deonb

Thanks a lot!

I contacted them - Paul Scales isn't there anymore though. The prices are quite a bit better than anything else I've seen. Even with the delivery they're still about $10k below everyone else. Almost hard to believe!

How do you find their Nationwide dealer network? Is it really practical?

I know what you mean, I reside in central CA and finally ending up ordering my coach from RVWholesalers in Ohio. My sale rep was Paul Scales 877 877-4494 ext 218, mobile is 937 441-0531. He was simple to work with, we did the walk through using Utube and pictures by email. I had the coach delivered to my house from their lot for around $4,500 and they arranged it - much easier than driving back to pick it up and after figuring fuel both ways and overnight accommodations it wasn't that bad of a deal. All paperwork was done over the internet and I ended up saving about $20,000 over what the best deal I could get here on the West coast. Give him a call and tell him Rich from Modesto told you to call him.

Web page is Rvwholesalers.com

Hope it works out for you

Kbvols

I just ordered and took delivery of a BigHorn from RV wholesalers. The process was easy their price was by far the best. When we did our PDI they assigned a tech to us Ray was his name he was awesome. We spent almost 5 hours on the PDI Ray stuck with us the entire time and fixed every little thing we found. So far very pleased with RV Wholesalers. We did go to Lakeshore in MI their price was slightly higher than RVW but they tried to talk us out of a couple of options we wanted. The decision point though was they simply did not call me back to answer few questions I had. Basically they told me they have enough business. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

richheck

Seasoned Member
Thanks a lot!

I contacted them - Paul Scales isn't there anymore though. The prices are quite a bit better than anything else I've seen. Even with the delivery they're still about $10k below everyone else. Almost hard to believe!

How do you find their Nationwide dealer network? Is it really practical?

Actually I haven't even tried the network, have only had a few minor issues that I took care of myself. Heartland had been very easy to work with, they have authorized a local mobile repair service if I need ( that will pay for the work but not travel time to and from, not a bad deal - better than leaving at a dealer for weeks at a time waiting for the service to be completed). All other items were easy fixes and Heartland would overnight the parts as needed. I wouldn't hesitate using them again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk