Torque T31 Toyhauler

Rraulston

Good Evening All....

im new to this forum and looking for information on adding an automatic electric levelling system to my 2017 Heartland Torque T31 Toyhauler. Any information or guidance is greatly appreciated.........

danemayer

Hi Rraulston,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Lippert has several offerings; at least one of which should apply to your trailer. Here's a link to their flyer that's showing what's available at special prices to Heartland Owners Club members attending the North American Rally taking place right now. You'd have to contact Lippert to determine whether the rally special prices are available to you, or just to club members, or just to club members attending the rally. And they can also tell you where installation can be done.

Rraulston

Hi Rraulston,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Lippert has several offerings; at least one of which should apply to your trailer. Here's a link to their flyer that's showing what's available at special prices to Heartland Owners Club members attending the North American Rally taking place right now. You'd have to contact Lippert to determine whether the rally special prices are available to you, or just to club members, or just to club members attending the rally. And they can also tell you where installation can be done.
Good Afternoon....
First I want to say thanks for some guidance.
I've looked at the GROUND CONTROL SYSTEM from LIPPERT, however, the one with the scissor jacks apparently is under-rated on weight capacity for my toyhauler.
I was told I really needed to call HEARTLAND direct, being the GROUND CONTROL SYSTEM that HEARTLAND installs can't be sold over the counter just to anyone.
I really like the electric system, so I will contact HEARTLAND.

Again,

Thank You!!