EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Temperanceville - 6/8/2018 to 6/10/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
The Vanderford's are in. Arriving 6/11/2018.
On site 102B. Looking forward to it.

Betty & I will be at the rally coming in on th 7th and leaving on the 11th we will be on site 203A

Last edited:

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
The Vanderford's are in. Arriving 6/11/2018.
On site 102B. Looking forward to it.
So glad to have the Vanderford's join us. However, if you are arriving on June 11th, that might be a problem because that's when most of us will be leaving. :D:D

- - - Updated - - -

Betty & I will be at the rally coming in on th 7th and leaving on the 11th we will be on site 203A
Really looing forward to having you both join our little party. Thanks for signing up.

- - - Updated - - -

Just called up there and appears we will be on 101B.
Super, looking forward to having you there.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
LOL.. OOPS! The Vanderfords are goofy. We will be arriving 6/8 and leaving 6/11.

klindgren

LOL.. OOPS! The Vanderfords are goofy. We will be arriving 6/8 and leaving 6/11.
AH, much better. This way we'll all get to enjoy your company rather than just waving at you as we pull out and you pull in.:D I love it when a plan comes together! Thanks for the correction.

klindgren

Just updated Post #1 wirh a table listing folks who have notified me they are coming to the Virginia Rally in June. Please check the table and let me know if I have made an error, of if the information is incomplete. That way I can keep everyone informed. Also, I'll be adding an additional column next month for items to bring to the pot luck dinner on Saturday night. The Virginia Chapter will supply the Fried Chicken and soda (pop for those of you who are from the North) and water. We'll ask everyone to bring a side dish/dessert to share.

If you have not signed up for the Virginia Rally June 8 - 10, in Temperanceville, VA, on the Eastern Shore, get your reservations in soon. For those coming in early we are planning on going out to dinner (Dutch-treat) on Thursday June 7th.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Keith,

Hows it going? Hayden&Gigi here. We will see you all in June. We just made our reservations 7-10 Jun 18. We will be on site 103A.
looking forward to seeing you all again.

Hayden & Gigi

klindgren

Keith,

Hows it going? Hayden&Gigi here. We will see you all in June. We just made our reservations 7-10 Jun 18. We will be on site 103A.
looking forward to seeing you all again.

Hayden & Gigi
Excellent. Looking forward to seeing both of you. Thanks for signing up.

klindgren

LAST CALL for registration at the campground. Tall Pines Harbor still has a few sites left for anyone who woul like to attend the Virginia Chapter Rally. They called me yesterday and said they would release the block of campsites at close of business this coming Sunday, March 18. So if you haven't signed up, please call the campground right away and book your site. You'll probably be able to get a campsite after Sunday but there will be no guarentees that you will be close to the rest of the group.

Keith

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Keith - we have just registered to come to the VA Rally. In all the years we have been camping, we have never been able to attend a rally in VA so we are very excited about coming. We will arrive on Thurs (7th) and leave on Monday (11th), staying in site 202A.

klindgren

Keith - we have just registered to come to the VA Rally. In all the years we have been camping, we have never been able to attend a rally in VA so we are very excited about coming. We will arrive on Thurs (7th) and leave on Monday (11th), staying in site 202A.
SUPER! So glad you and Nathan will be able to join us. Looking forward to seeing both of you.

Joe G

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Keith, just talked to the campground and they worked us in, so Karen and I will see you in June.

klindgren

Keith, just talked to the campground and they worked us in, so Karen and I will see you in June.
Excellent!! See you then. I had asked the campground to keep a couple campsites open for "just in case" so I'm glad they were able to accomodate you.
Do you know what your dates are for arriving and leaving and do you know which site number the campground put you on?

Status
Not open for further replies.