EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Temperanceville - 6/8/2018 to 6/10/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe G

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Excellent!! See you then. I had asked the campground to keep a couple campsites open for "just in case" so I'm glad they were able to accomodate you.
Do you know what your dates are for arriving and leaving and do you know which site number the campground put you on?
Keith We are arriving on the 8th and departing on the 10th. We are in site 102B

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I have started a list for Saturday's Potluck dinner in Post # 1. Please let me know what you would like to bring. The Chapter is providing fried chicken and rolls.

Thanks

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Can ya believe it - a little over 3 weeks until rally time. Can't wait to see everyone.

oldelmer1

ft you guys want to check out a GREAT little bakery, its 25 miles south on Rt 13.

Its called Corner Bakery, 36 Market St, Onancock, VA 23417

Wonderful fresh pastries, and very inexpensive too.

klindgren

ft you guys want to check out a GREAT little bakery, its 25 miles south on Rt 13.

Its called Corner Bakery, 36 Market St, Onancock, VA 23417

Wonderful fresh pastries, and very inexpensive too.
Thanks for the tip. We'll be going right past there on our way to the Rally on Wednesday.

oldelmer1

Hi Keith,
it's a little Hamlet about a mile or so off of route 13. there is a big parking lot around back of the bakery. you have to go pass the bakery and turn left and then the parking lot is on the left.

If you're pulling the camper it's liable to be kind of a squeeze because it's a little Hamlet, so just be careful.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Just checking - is there anything planned for Friday evening? As I'm packing the camper, just wanted to be sure if I needed to bring anything else other than for the potluck Saturday night. Thanks 😀

klindgren

Just checking - is there anything planned for Friday evening? As I'm packing the camper, just wanted to be sure if I needed to bring anything else other than for the potluck Saturday night. Thanks 😀
Byrd, we will have hot dogs and hamburgers provided by the Virginia Chapter. All you need to bring is your appetite and an adult beverage if you so desire.

- - - Updated - - -

Check out the original post # 1 on the first page for a sneak peak at the agenda for this week as well as our Heartland Gives Back Charity for this rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.