• Barbara - 757-824-0777
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?:
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 25 to 30
  • Register by end of day 3/1/2018 to book a reserved spot (mention Heartland Rally when booking)
  • Site fee: $65.08 tax included; $70.50 for concrete pad; $76.70 for concrete pad and pavers
  • A 10% discount will be taken off site fees when checking in
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: Saturday 6/09/2018
  • Potluck time: 6:)) PM

Additional Info:
Potluck Dinner Saturday Evening.
Fried Chicken -- provided by the Chapter
Rolls -- provided by the Chapter
Dessert (Birthday Cake) -- Keith & Carol
Potato Salad -- Keith & Carol
Cole Slaw -- Mike & Jodi
Creamed Corn -- Nathyn & Byrd
Super Bean Pot -- Ken, Marj, & Sara
Mexican Slaw -- Melba King
Macaroni Salad -- Dick & Debbie
3-Bean Salad -- Terrell and Carol
Red Beans & Rice -- Hayden & Gigi
Darrel & Pamela -- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad

Heartland Gives Back:
Our Heartland Gives Back inititive this year is the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore. We will have a representative from the Foodbank on the Eastern Shore at our Pot Luck dinner on Saturday evening to collect our donations of non-perishable food and money to help support their efforts. This spring has been exceptionally hard on the Foodbank as they have lost one of their major food donors when one of the local grocery store chains closed their doors. This has left the Foodbank struggling to restock their shelves. We will have a box at the pavilion for you to fill with your food donations. Also, there is an envelope in your registration packets for you to add whatever money you care to donate to the Foodbank. Please join Carol and I in helping us show that Heartland Owners Care.

Attendee List:
AttendeeArriveDepartSiteForum NameHOC #
1Keith & Carol6/66/11101Aklindgren1186
2Craig & Connie6/76/10201Agreatheron2031
3Terrell & Carol6/76/11??TandC2016
4Ken & Marj w/Sara6/76/10202Bfordtech20081303
5Darrell & Pamela6/86/10508Furious103682
6Mike & Jodi6/86/11102AJMVford1945
7Jeff & Karen101BJKMiller69743856
8Cameron & Betty6/76/11203Bdeerhunter3248
9Hayden & Gigi6/76/10103Awarrstang3357
10Nathan & Byrd6/76/11202ANabo1208
11Joe & Karen6/86/10102BJoe G1090
12Melba King6/76/11104BMelbaToast2958
13Dick & Debbie6/5104ADick124441279
14Tony & Vennie6/86/10Alvenia2323
15L.W. Lester6/76/10106Blwljjl3107
Tentative Agenda:
Thursday June 7th
3:30 PM - Wine & Cheeze Social -- you bring the wine, we'll bring the cheeze and crackers
5:30 PM - Dutch Treat dinner at "The best seafood on The Shore" Ray's Shanty
Friday June 8th
Tour the Eastern Shore
5:30 PM - Hot Dogs and Hamburgers at the Lindgren campsite
Later that evening - a Bon Fire or two
Saturday June 9th
8:00 AM to 9:30 AM - Breakfast at the Pavilion. Pancakes, sausage, fruit, juice and coffee.
Tour nearby historic Chincoteague and Assateague Islands.
6:00 PM - Pot Luck Dinner. Chapter to provide fried chicken, rolls, bottled water and plates and plastic utensils. Bring a dish to share and any adult beverage you would like.
7:30 PM - Door Prize drawing and Heartland Gives Back presentation
Sunday June 10th
Coffee and sweet-rolls beginning at 7:30 AM till gone

Last edited:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sure is nice of you to host a rally for my birthday but t not sure I can make it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Sounds like fun, but are scheduled at another rally. We ll watch and catch you at another time.

Terri

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looks interesting, if were available we will be there. Check back in December

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Looks interesting, if were available we will be there. Check back in December
Hopefully you'll be able to make it. It's an interesting area with plenty to see and do and we are going to have fun.

I will post additional information on the rally as I am able to get the information from the campground.

See you in Temperanceville.

Keith

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looks like fun and not too far from us! Dale and I would love to go. I will put it on our calendar for next June.

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

klindgren

Looks like fun and not too far from us! Dale and I would love to go. I will put it on our calendar for next June.

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks Karen. We'd love to have you and Dale join us. Hopefully now that the primary camping season is done (well, at least it's after Labor Day) I can get the campground to sit down and take some time with me to work out the details for the rally. Keep checking this thread and I'll post additional information as soon as I get it.
Look forward to seeing you next June.
Keith

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Just made our reservation with the nice folks at Tall Pines Harbor campground. We are on site 201A arriving Thurs. June 7th (at least that is the plan for now) and leaving on Sun. June 10th. I'll be sure to bring some more campfire color enhancing pipes! Who's next?!?!

klindgren

Just made our reservation with the nice folks at Tall Pines Harbor campground. We are on site 201A arriving Thurs. June 7th (at least that is the plan for now) and leaving on Sun. June 10th. I'll be sure to bring some more campfire color enhancing pipes! Who's next?!?!
Super. Thanks. We are in 101A so we're right across the street. Look forward to seeing you in June.

TandC

We just reserved our site for the rally. Arriving 7 June; leaving 11 June.
Looking forward to a great time.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We are working on our schedule now so will let ya know if/when we make the reservations.

fordtech 2008

just made our reservation coming in on June 7 and leaving on the 10 we will be on site 202b will be celebrating Sara's birthday and graduation.

klindgren

just made our reservation coming in on June 7 and leaving on the 10 we will be on site 202b will be celebrating Sara's birthday and graduation.
That's great. Look forward to seeing you. We'll have to do something special for Sara. Both a Birthday and Graduation. That's Awesome.

Furious10

Hello, all. Darrell and Pamela from DE. We like TPH and made reservations to join you all on June 8-10. We have a Terry Classic. We wanted to be more in the tree area...site 508. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

klindgren

Hello, all. Darrell and Pamela from DE. We like TPH and made reservations to join you all on June 8-10. We have a Terry Classic. We wanted to be more in the tree area...site 508. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Welcome aboard Darrell and Pamela. We likewise are looking forward to meeting both of you. It's going to be a fun weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.