ATF: ElkRidge - 2017 38RSRT Summit TV Remote Control

ddcole

We took delivery of our new 2017 38RSRT on Friday, June 9th. We are absolutely ecstatic about it. On delivery, it seems the dealer failed to put a few things on board. Among them, the Remote Control for the Summit LE5036 50" TV. I notified the dealer immediately and was told "I'll get one out to you ASAP." Yeah, well that was over a week ago and still no deal. I have tried universal remotes but they don't recognize the TV. I have looked everywhere trying to buy a replacement and, no dice. I am left with either 1) drive the 250 miles back to the dealer to get it (maybe); or, 2) buy a new TV.

Does anyone have any idea where I might buy this remote? I would much prefer an option 3.

Thanks.

jimtoo

Hi ddcole,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call. Let them know what has happened and they might be able to help.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M