Country / Cedar Ridge - Living room slide motor

I purchased in 2013 and set up in 2014 in upstate New York. We are seasonal and stay 2-3 months during the summer. Our trailer is stationary.
When I bought it and during the original check out, the tech mentioned that the slide motor needed to be replaced as it may have been undersized.
When it was delivered and set up, the slide worked in and out for the 1st season. Following that, it has made the noise but not worked and we have had to jump it and push open from inside and push closed from outside. Less than ideal and not as designed.
I'm hoping the dealer didn't replace with the same possibly undersized motor but that's what it seems to be.
The dealer is over 250 miles away from camp so seems uninterested. Also, I understand that it's been 3 years since 1st set up so don't expect any corrective help but am interested in anyone's similar experience and solution. The motor tag is 16149-P-100-3. This is the motor that replaced the original. I don't know the original motor tag # as I couldn't have expected it would matter.
Sorry for the long winded "story" but hoping someone has a suggestion.
Thx
Schoondogg

Last edited by a moderator:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I am assuming that this is a destination trailer? I would call Heartland customer service and ask about the brand name of the manufacturer of the slide motor so that you can see how to check it out further and replace it if necessary.