Anyone interested in starting this chapter? Leading this chapter?

AS7074

Gulfstream IV
That is fantastic to hear.... I am wondering around gathering the knowledge to get a chapter started in Georgia.

SmokeyBare

AS7074,

I did a search using Google... (how did we find things before Google?)

I typed in Camping Club By-laws...

One link I found was a club in Maryland, Called the Starcrabbers RV Club...

Here is their Link: http://starcrabbers.com/by.laws.htm

Not to suggest these are By-Laws you should consider... but these may help with idea's of the structure of an RV Club.

Let your mind wander... your Cyber fingers wander in your favorite search engine... to learn more about the many RV Clubs across the country.

Good Luck !

AS7074

Gulfstream IV
AS7074,

If you are interested in starting a chapter in GA or want to know more about what it takes or the expectations, please call me at 574-333-1153.

Ok I wrote down your number. Thanks for responding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Georgia Chapter

AS7074, Why not come to the rally at Myrtle Beach in October. Anybody that is interested in a Georgia chapter can get together and discuss it and enjoy the SE group rally.
You will meet a great bunch of people and have a great time. I am interested in a Georgia chapter but it should only be formed to allow all of us to enjoy the camping life style that we enjoy.
Randy

My DW and I might be interested in joining a GA chapter, but we need more information. How much is membership in the Heartland Owner's Club, for example. How do we join? Are there any other requirements? Please send me an email at jimcase717@gmail.com with any information.

Thanks.

jbeletti

My DW and I might be interested in joining a GA chapter, but we need more information. How much is membership in the Heartland Owner's Club, for example. How do we join? Are there any other requirements? Please send me an email at jimcase717@gmail.com with any information.

Thanks.

Jim and Carolyn,

The cost is $60 for 3 full years. Requirement is owning a Heartland product.

Find out more, join the club online and pay online here:
//heartlandowners.org/forumdisplay.php?f=350

Contact me with any questions.

Sending this message via email as well.

Jim

davebennington

Message to all Heartland owners especially the ones in Georgia,

Say Hi to the new Georgia Chapter Leader, Randy Allen. Randy has joined the ranks of the exclusive people who have stepped up to make things happen verses just letting things happen. Randy brings a lot of experience to the position as he has attended some of our biggest and most successful rallies that have been put on in the eastern region.

Thank you Randy.

Dave Yocum,
Eastern Regional Director

I am so excited for Georgia. Randy and Santha are great folks. I've attended several rallies with them and like Dave, I too feel they'll do a great job. Georgians - look forward to your first state rally sometime in 2011.

Congratulations Randy and Santha. I'm very happy for you. Dave, neighboring chapter leaders and I are here for you. We'll help you through the learning curve.

Jim

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations Randy and Santha.Let Renee and I know if we can do anything to help.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Congratulations Randy and Santha, We are newbes also maybe we can help each other along the way. I'm sure you guys will do great job!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratualtions Randy and Santha. Because we are neighbors I will be happy to come to any rally you have and sample the food.

mikeandconnie

Congratualtions and Hello Randy and Santha, Please move our menbership into the Georgia Chapter, We joined this sping at a Northern Ca. Rally and they put use into the Northern Florida chapter. We are from Rome, Georgia and would be love to be in your chapter.

Thanks,
Mike

GETnBYE

Hello Mike,
You mentioned that when you joined that they put you in the No. Fl. Chapter. My state does not have a chapter and we were not put in any others. I am wondering who put you in the chapter and how that works.
Thanks for any info.
Nita

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congratulations Randy & Santha. You will do well in your new role and we look foward to your rally in 2011.

davebennington

GETnBYE

I read your post and I will try to answer your question. Jim Beletti tries to move people from one state that does not have Heartland Owners Club representative IE....a chapter leader to a nearby state that does have one so the folks can stay informed as to what is happening and news in the area that may pertain to them. If you would like to represent your state volunteer to be a Chapter Leader for your state. It is not a hard or demanding job and you will get tons of help from Jim, myself, as well as other area Chapter Leaders.

I hope this helps explains how things work.

Questions? PM me anytime.

Dave

Hi Nita, Mike and others,

Dave has it correct, all states and provinces that had club members but no chapter, had their members moved to a nearby chapter. This has worked out great as we've had a few people attend rallies in their temporary host state/province since they began hearing directly from a chapter leader.

In the case of GA, as soon as we make a tweak that allows GA to be selected as one's chapter, we'll move all GA members to that chapter.

Jim

GETnBYE

Thanks Jim and Dave for the info.

Jim, how do I know what chapter I have been assigned to?

We are very close to? TN/Ga line, we love to camp in Pigeon Forge and also Florida a bit. TN would work for us, as long as we stay inside the camper during the AL/TN football game, I might get Wayne to take off the Alabama hat during the rallies. LOL

Dave, Thanks for the info, I am probably a bit new to be leading a chapter and I only saw 1 other couple from Alabama at the rally, we did end up meeting them by accident on the bus to the Opry, that was a happy surprise.

Nita