Anyone interested in starting this chapter? Leading this chapter?

davebennington

Nita,

As Jim has said many times over the Chapter Leader position is NOT a life time commitment. Believe it or not we were all new at this at one time. I for one did not know how to be a leader but with Jim's help and others I think now I can handle the job. If you want to try it let Jim or me know and we can make it happen.

Dave

SmokeyBare

Congratulations Randy & Santha !!

Although Karen and I are Full-Time RV'ers, we do hub out of the Atlanta area often. We have family living in Duluth Georgia & travel often to the area. We park at Jones RV Park, Norcross GA on those occasions.

Thank you for being willing to start and lead the Georgia Chapter of Heartland Owners. Reading all the posts offering help getting the chapter started, I'm sure your off to a wonderful start. Please keep Karen and I on your list of "Helpers", when we're near by we would be honored to help out, in any way we can.

Both Karen and I love attending and would enjoy the chance to l work under your leadership... to make the Rally a success. We'll keep a sharp eye out for future Georgia Rallies.

hillsonwheels

We second that emotion about how does one know which chapter/group we belong to. :confused: We split our "full timing", such as it is, between central FL and southeastern VA. Of course, if one has become a "rallyholic" :angel: I guess it makes no difference as to affiliation. That way if you see a rally you want to attend.........sign up and go!!! :cool:

Dick

We second that emotion about how does one know which chapter/group we belong to. :confused: We split our "full timing", such as it is, between central FL and southeastern VA. Of course, if one has become a "rallyholic" :angel: I guess it makes no difference as to affiliation. That way if you see a rally you want to attend.........sign up and go!!! :cool:

Dick

Hi Dick,

You can look here and see what chapter you are in. But like you said, it makes little difference for full-timers. And any member can go to any chapter rally anywhere in North America. What chapter you are a member of, means that's the chapter you're hear from, from time to time. Anyone wanting to belong to another active chapter can send me an email or PM and I will move them. Just takes a moment to do.

Jim

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Re: Georgia Rally

Hi Randy and Santha,
It is such good news hearing about a new chapter forming, so that a rally-aholic such that I am can anticipate attending another rally:cool:. Congratulations on stepping forward, and let us know if and when we can help in any way. We feel like kin to the Georgia chapter as our home campground with C2C is Southern Trails in Unadilla. We plan on spending time in GA every year.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Randy and Santha;

It was great meeting you at NC/SC rally. Count us in for support for your chapter. Hope to see you soon.
Mickey and Bonnie