T31 Loaded for a trip to Maggie Valley

ZConn

Getting ready for a week if riding in North Carolina. Ended up a little tighter than I planned. Never seems to be enough places to tie down either!
a4173329f1d5fd9a275a57614090e1ae.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ZConn

Been there a couple of times and loved it. Taking some friends with us this time who have never been. Can't wait to see Wheels Through Time again!

ZConn

We are staying at Stonebridge. I bought the stands shown to keep from drilling holes in the floor. Tie down spots are only an issue when we haul 3 bikes which will be rare. Can't wait to put some miles in myself. Hopefully the weather cooperates.

porthole

Retired
I don't see any tie downs across the rear of the bikes.

The bikes will move in the back of the trailer if you don't secure them.

On my bikes (bikes) I use quality 1" ratchet straps (M&R).
I use two from the driving light brackets going out, down and forward
I use two from the passenger floorboard mounts going out, down and slightly forward
I use one (2") wrapped around the rear wheel going rearward.

The two front straps only compress the spring about 1".

My preference is to allow the bike's suspension to continue to work while in the trailer.

I see that you have your bikes pulled down on blocks. I know several that do that, just not my choice. The back end of the trailer really moves a lot and subjects anything in the garage to moving.

On our last trip I tied down our golf cart a little different.
Normally I use two straps on the rear crossed and going out, back and down to about centered on the rear tires.
On the front I normally use two traps pulling left and right.

The last trip I did not spread the two rear straps as far as I normally did to keep access to the beaver tail storage. I also used only one strap in the front wrapping the tire and puling straight down.

The cart had moved enough so that the front wheels were visibly turned from the original loading.

ZConn

Made it down without any issues. That may have been because they had no room to move!!! I usually pull down to blocks across the seat which is how these are. May try some the methods you mentioned in the future.