2017 Torque 321 - Couch Slide

weekender01

I have emailed Heartland directly, but am also looking for feedback from other Torque owners. We have 2017 Torque 321 and it appears that the couch slide does not extend all the way due to the bracket. Also we can see the bracket and cable. Is this correct? Do others have this same issue. The bedroom slide is the same type, but at least we do not see the cables ad brackets.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Attachments

• 20170629_110817.jpg
    20170629_110817.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 20170629_110806.jpg
    20170629_110806.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 49

MurrayN.

I am using my rv right now and when I put my couch slide in tomorrow I will take a picture and double check. I have had a pile of problems with that same slide but that is another story.

weekender01

I am using my rv right now and when I put my couch slide in tomorrow I will take a picture and double check. I have had a pile of problems with that same slide but that is another story.

Thanks. The pictures I posted are with the slide out.

MurrayN.

Apon checking my couch slide out the bracket setup is the same as yours. I thought that maybe your brackets were backwards but mine are the same. My slideout definitely goes in further than yours. By the entry door the trim from the slide is maybe 3/4" from the outside wall. I'm guessing that it is just an adjustment issue.

I basically had to have the dealership where I bought my trailer completely rebuild this slideout last fall after one summer's use. The end walls were completely separating from the floor in the slide. Just poor assembly in my opinion. But from the day that we got the new trailer home those cables on the couch slide were insanely tight and the brackets on the slide were bent towards the outside wall from the tension. It took 6 long months of the dealership dealing with the factory to finally get approval for the warranty work and all the parts to get shipped. And that was with my wife stopping in at the dealership once a week to check up on them. Happy with the dealership, far from impressed with Heartland. The way they do things would have given me ulcers years ago if I ran my business the way that they run theirs.

Cabindoc

I had similar issue with mine. It should go to where the bottom touches. I was told there is supposed to be a slight tilt down so rain doesn't run back into coach. Looks like you need the cables adjusted at the very least. There is also a way to adjust below slide. Was any of this done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk