Wheels

Furious10

We are also hotrodders and didn't like the more modern wheels on the Terry. We installed black powdered coated steel wheels with baby moons. 20170623_120858.jpg Simple but more correct: in our opinion.

Garypowell

I did not know Heartland made rigs like this. But I agree with you that fancy wheels would be out of place. Looks real nice.

Furious10

I did not know Heartland made rigs like this. But I agree with you that fancy wheels would be out of place. Looks real nice.

These are the new Terry Classic V21. Look like the old Holiday House trailers from the 60's. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Those look awesome and I agree fit the style of that trailer much better. :cool:

Thanks. This trailer needs an "old school" look. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Looking good
Thank you...we're getting there. Doing some inside mods, now.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I don't care what the rest of the gang is sayin....You guys have great taste!!!:cool:

I know . . . right? :p

I'd like to have one of these Terry's along with our 5th-wheeler for those short little jaunts close to home where we don't need the full monte! ;)

Furious10

I don't care what the rest of the gang is sayin....You guys have great taste!!!:cool:

WB

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

I know . . . right? :p

I'd like to have one of these Terry's along with our 5th-wheeler for those short little jaunts close to home where we don't need the full monte! ;)

They are just right for that. ;) We do not go very far (yet)...it is impossible with my husband's work schedule.